✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 30 (18 +)

Tae- *smirking* ARE YOU SURE PRINCESS ??

Yn gulped hard hearing "PRINCESS"

Taehyung moved towards her.. looking at her intensely..as if his gaze was piercing her soul..

Yn became nervous and started sweating.. Thinking what he would do now..This feeling is something new to her..Even though she's the one who provoked Taehyung to do so..

Without any word, Taehyung pulled her towards him holding her waist, leaving no gap between them..Yn gasped.. Giving a smirk, Taehyung pressed his lips on hers.. moving with rhythm..She also did kiss back without wasting time..He held her more tightly deepening the kiss..

They both pulled off after a while to take breath.. Seeing Yn stable, He again smashed his lips on her..But this time, he was sucking her lips..

WARNING ⚠️🔞 IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE..THEN SKIP THIS PART

(Well I don't think any reader is innocent anymore, haha)

Taehyung was sucking her bottom lip..and out of blue, he bit it, making her gasp.. Taking the chance, He entered his tongue exploring every corner of her mouth..

Yn in mid: What's happening God ?? Dream ?? Is it really happening ?? *crying internally*

Yn also followed and started fighting with his tongue..And undoubtedly Taehyung won..They broke the kiss..

Picking her in a bridal style, Taehyung took her near the bed and put her on the bed carefully..

Taehyung leaned towards her face hovering above her.. Looking intimately into her eyes..They maintained the eye contact for few secs..Only two heart beats could be heard in that room..

Yn was so nervous..Which wasn't unnoticed by him..He slowly pecked her forehead making her comfortable and removing her nervousness..He pecked on her cheeks, then on her eyes and lastly on her lips.. Which made her a little smile and blush..He lowly moved towards her Jaw.. started giving her open mouth kisses..And sucking on her skin..And then he went to her neck sucking and biting..Which made her leaving a moan unintentionally..and it made him more turned on..He again started kissing and then on her collar bone..he sucked there multiple times..and suddenly she moaned loudly making him understand..He found her sweet spot..He again started kissing at the spot earning more moans..

Yn mentally slapped herself for moaning..but she can't control..so she pressed her hands one her mouth making Taehyung chuckle..

Tae- It's okay baby.. Don't suppress your moans.. I would love to hear it..

Yn felt sudden burning sensation on her cheeks.. Everything is new to her..But she liked the names Taehyung is calling her by...

Looking at Yn, Taehyung slowly removed his shirt, revealing his well built chest and abs.. and threw it in the floor

Yn was looking at him with wide eyes shamelessly..He was looking breathtaking

Tae- I know I'm hot....

Yn was internally screaming for again making herself embarrassed...

He was staring at her and slowly touched her breast.. seeing if she's comfortable or not...But she was looking at him with her doe eyes..Like Taehyung can't read what's going in her mind..