✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 15

[ NEXT DAY ]

[ AT UNIVERSITY ]

An's pov :

After entering the classroom, Taehyung's eyes fell on Yn first.....But Yn didn't bother to look at him which kinda hurt him...

Tae- Students, for some personal reasons, I couldn't make the question paper...But soon I'll take the test...

Yn in mind: I felt guilty after hearing him...After all I ruined this test...But I didn't mean to do that...I should not have touched his thing without permission...

Jack snapped his fingers making Yn come out of her thoughts...

Jack- You're okay ?

She slightly nodded at him....

Taehyung also noticed her unpleasant expression...He felt guilty due to his yesterday's behaviour...Time to time, he glanced at yn during whole class..

[ LUNCH BREAK ]

Yn's pov :

OTP :

Jk- Yn, Let's meet today ?

Yn- Hmm..tell me when are you free ?

Jk- Free? Always for you!

Yn- Ah God kookie..Fine after University then..And can I bring Eun too?

Jk- Eun? Who's that?? Ah ohh That thief...No No way!!

Yn- Are you being serious? Thief? Why do you hate her so much huh?

Jk- She stole you from me..she stole my best friend! *pouted*

I burst into laughter....

Yn- You went away..It wasn't her fault..
now stop your drama..She is coming with me..

I said and hung up....

Jack- What about me ? *sulking*

Yn- Hahaha Why is everyone around me so dramatic...You too join us.....

____________________________

The last period ended and I started collecting my belongings...After wr three started walking towards the busstand...

Yn- It's Kookie's car.....

Eun- Your Kookie is there too....