✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 40

AT HOSPITAL

[ TWO DAYS LATER ]

Taehyung was sitting beside Yn holding
her hand... Heaving a sigh, he kept his head on the bed, closing his eyes...

He was thinking continuously what doctor said him before....

( DR- SHE MAY WAKE UP TODAY, MAY BE TOMORROW, MAU BE AFTER A WEEK OR MAY BE AFTER 10 YEARS..WE CAN'T REALLY SAY THAT..JUST PRAY .. )

Tae- WHEN WILL THAT DAY COME ??

Tae- How can I ?? Ynnah..Only 5 days left...It will be one month since that incident..but don't you know what's that day ??

He sat straightly again looking at her pale face....

Tae- Won't we spend our first anniversary together enjoying ?? You forgot huh...

He took a sigh..and sat quietly....

Meanwhile Eun entered there with Hoseok..She looked sadly at Yn and then Taehyung..She called out Taehyung's name.. Hearing her , He looked behind and stood up seeing Hoseok...

Tae- You...You are the one who took Yn here...??

Hoseok smiled a little...

Eun- Omo you did so ??

Hoseok- What a coincidence.. I really didn't know your friend is that person I brought here that day...

Eun- Thank You so much Hoseokshi..For taking her here...

Tae- Yeah..that day I couldn't thank you properly..but I'll once she wakes up...

Tae spoke looking at Yn with a sad smile...

Hoseok- Don't worry..She will wake up soon...

Taehyung nodded and asked

Tae- How you guys know eachother ??

And Eun told everything..

At the same time, Jungkook entered along with Mrs Kim and Mr.Kim and Yn's uncle behind them....

Hoseok was looking at them..so did they

Tae- Mom that day..He "HOSEOK" brought Yn here...

Y/U in mind: Hoseok ??

Everyone bowed towards Hoseok and thanked him..in return he bowed back and smiled...

They all were sitting there silently looking at yn except Mr.Kim and Yn's Uncle....the atmosphere was serious...This was visiting hour..so everyone came at the same time...

Mrs Kim- I can't see Yn like that anymore...it's so hard... *teary eyes*

Hoseok in mind: Her name is Yn ?? And why her father looks so familiar to me ?? And he was avoiding eye contacts with me ..whyyy *frowned*