7: Workout Shenanigans

I just finished taking a bath, my mind wandering as I dressed for my sleepwear.

I wonder what I should stream for tomorrow. I've been playing chess for a while now, but I kind of want to try something new... Come to think of it, one of those viewers asked about a workout stream. I wonder if I should go for that?

I told them I'd probably just record myself doing my workout here at home, but... they'd probably get bored. I'll be just doing push ups, situps and the like for over an hour. Who would watch that?

...I should ask Tenshi-san if there's any gym nearby.

Since I already finished wearing my black pajamas, I didn't bother changing to a more appropriate attire. It's not like I'm going anywhere special, just the floor above my apartment. That's where Tenshi-san lives.

Suita's fresh night air greeted me as I stepped outside

Suita's fresh night air greeted me as I stepped outside. It should be around 11pm by now, so it wasn't surprising when I barely saw anyone walking by on the streets. One of the few things I like about this city, really. It's serene and calming, especially at nights like this one.

Until it gets broken by a rowdy neighbor, of course.

There was a dull 'thud, thud' in the background. Sigh... Of course she's still awake. I turn to the stairs on my side leading to the second floor.

Since her room was directly above mine's, I didn't have to walk very far at all. Just a measly 5 seconds and I was already facing her door, staring at the 'DO NOT DISTURB!' sign hanging on it.

I'll just ignore that.

*knock knock knock*

Not waiting for her reply, I opened the door and glanced in. She probably wouldn't have had heard me anyway.

As expected, she was busy tinkering something on her computer again

As expected, she was busy tinkering something on her computer again. Her unusual white hair were a tangled mess, ornamented with her trademark black hairclip. She turned to face me when she noticed my entry, crying out.