3: Kiyobaka Commits Warcrimes

A/N: Streamerkouji return/update jumpscare

Not typo checked/beta read, imma just sleep and reread tmr, goonight

=-...-=

"—oh, and this mod too. Uhm... I think that's all the essentials." Henya looks up, recounting everything that she mentioned. "Yeah, that's all. You could also install shaders and texture packs if you prefer!"

Kiyotaka only tilts his head at her, not saying anything.

"Oh, right, you wouldn't know about them... They're like mods too, but they make the game prettier instead. Shaders add realistic lighting or water physics, and texture packs change the base skin of the entire game. Something like that." She nods to herself.

"I see. But there's one small problem, Henya-senpai." The boy was seemingly staring at something on his screen.

"Eh? What is it?"

"I don't think my pc can run this game..."

He shares his screen, showing the ram analytics of his pc. '2gb RAM', it reads.

"..." Henya herself was quietly flabbergasted. She didn't even know RAMs could get that low.

VtuberEnjoyer15: potato
FelixchanUwU: bruuuhh
Devinus6: that thing must be ancient...
ActualCagnusMarlsen: no wonder he's only playing chess 😂😂

"That's... a problem, yeah." There was an awkward silence between the two, them not knowing what to do next. "Uhm..."

Okami: You can use my PC, Ayanokoji-kun. And I have all of her mods installed already!

Just then, a familiar person says so on the chatbox, which Ayanokoji instantly noticed for some reason.

"Oh, she's watching."

Henya perks up upon hearing him. "'She'? Who are you talking about, Ayanokoji-kouhai?"

He circles his pointer around the message. "Her. It's my landlady."

"She's..." Henya looks over the message. "Wow. She must be really kind if she's willing to do that. Heehhh..." The white-haired girl blinks, giving it some more thought. "...or she's really close with you." If her model had a smug expression, it would've done so by now.

"You could say she's the person I trust the most in this world right now." Kiyotaka says with a straight face.

"Ehhhh?!!"

ILovePancakes08: god damn
BrilliantSac78: I can't tell if he's just innocent or doing it on purpose...
AllHailLelouch74: the charlie tone is throwing me off bro 😂
Okami: STOP SAYING EMBARASSING, THINGS AYANOKOJI-KUN 😣😣

...
..
.

Ayanokoji's cam vanished for a few minutes as he went to his 'landlady's' room instead. Meanwhile, Henya spent the time chatting with her viewers.

"It's surprising, but I don't feel awkward talking to Kiyobaka so far... I thought his demeanor would make me anxious even after he explained himself, but somehow, I can talk normally to him." Henya pauses, thinking. "It's not like I'm an introvert or anything! It's just, this whole thing is so sudden, you know? Plus Kiyobaka is a guy, and..." She starts swaying left and right.

WesternWeeb99: Have you watched his anime, Henya
ShiningGlassesKun: Don't get swept up, kettle, that guy's sly! Bet his landlady is already one of his 'tools'
LiarKing74: this is real life you numbnuts
PotatoChipEater: he looks and acts too much like Ayanokoji, it's uncanny