heads-up (warning 2.0)

Note: This is not the prequel for my Unenerm chronic. (Although this will be apart of the chronology it is the CLAWS disaster this is in a fixed timeline where the olivandrians didn't invade earth after the Claws disaster). This is one of my 6 book series "the Unenerm chronology" because in my 5th book it explains what it is, This is my 3rd book of the chronology. This is the 4th one which will clear up things in my 5th book  because while writing i made 3 typos putting "the claw2 disaster" due to the fact i accidently pressed both W and 2 at the same time. So i thought keep it turn it into lore!

anyways this is the claws disaster

this is my 2nd book

i have been told by some people privately that the 1st book is good but it need to be more detail then speech. 

So i thought "why not continue on my first book" problem is i lost interested in the original plot but didn't want to waste 1 year and 2 months of work and i need the same idea boost and rush but thing was it is unknown when i be back, so i wanted to find out what happened in another timeline after the 1st disaster but instead of how the original plot happened . 

i am a godzilla fan and i found out about a cancelled godzilla plot and idea so i thought.

"do it"

Also you may wonder "how did you make another book a month after the first one?" Well because by the time I discovered wattpad most of my stories where on a document since I was 9 on windows 10. And when I got windows 11 (by the time I was 14) I had to move all of my stories to there and i was about to complete a story until my (ex) girlfriend introduced me to wattpad, a platform to publish books. So by the time I created my first story (which undermine loads of change) was completed and I was working on the claws disaster book evolving it.

Also some of the art work is not mine (except for the cover which is original and some art inspired they are original) but it fits perfectly with the theme of the book! And they are from YouTube (I will send the owners link on the concept page).

Also I got some private reviews that some chapters where more speech then detail so there is less speech and actually more details (I hope!)

so here it is my 2nd book

(I noticed I just repeated my own response!)

Also half of the story was made on my phone (which is prone to typos!)

the lighting phantom oh to hell with it CHAPTER 1