the O.IG.H.E.I.O.P. FILES 15

This was the sequel to the original claws disaster.

the Lightning phantom giant plated lizard: The Claws Disaster! was the original name till published

The actual claw disaster book is still in the making but I had run out of martials but still had ideas but it was far from the original source material but I still wanted both ideas, so I thought "why not mix them up!" And so the sequel to the claws disaster if earth was not tampered!

The idea of this version was from Clive Barker books, film and scrapped Godzilla film project! And a fan made re image. So I thought... "Why not make it!" And so this was made!

Here's the video that inspired me to make this story of the second claw disaster https://youtube.com/watch?v=ubMXNCO_Mm0&feature=share

The claws disaster was planned for 7 days but changes to 12 days because I was playing fallout 1 and by the time I found the water chip it was two days before the vault ran out of water! So I thought as an inside joke

fun fact! the cultist are inspired by satanist and dark Pegan religions!

claws design went from a  fluffy dinosaur with its spikes pointing towards the head with a tail. To basically a more gory version of shin Godzilla that if presented to toho would likely cancel the fil in the first place!

the reason why Swiss land blew up is because of a true history of Switzerland that during one of the world wars they rigged the entire country to explode if invaded

speaking of big booms! one of the chapters describe one explosion as big as the one that pre dated bombs, this was true as the battle of the miners a entire area was blown up, it was that big that it was felt in London!

the agent is the same one with the first book but in its undisguised form!

the idea for the agent is a roach is because it was one of the 5 species in the home world of Naro: insectoid, avian, reptile, standoid and taleishes!

the location chosen is a nod from the first 3 original targeted location! 

General frank Manchester is both a reference of the county i currently live in and a character from dinosaur attacks! (which is a TOPPs trading card series and is inspired by Mars attacks!)

unlike the original claw disaster (where is was mostly inspired by the beast of 20,000 fathoms then Godzilla!) this is more fitted with my Godzilla Fan-ness with inspiration from, GOJIRA!, THE RETURN OF GODZILLA!/GODZILLA 1985 (the greatest film of all times), the entire heisei series, GMK and SHIN GODZILLA! where all of the others in the first one was inspired by 50s monster flics.

POGERA was and always was Called POJIRA which was a parody of GOJIRA but it was reference to Yokohoma (which original was a  town back to the earliest scripts of olivandria) where it was a Polish version of Godzilla (which originally was an idol) but when i developed olivandria more it was a God in the Yokohomanese empire and protector, and pojira was the name for many years until this story where it is renamed to POGERA which is a refence from a monster called TOGERA from war of the monster's which also is a parody of gojira!

the portal to another world is a upcoming plot for a different book!

the plot of ruins of our destiny and this are linked in some way

Gunso was supposed to have a bigger role in this but since i still wanted to add mystery in her story and live infact she is one of my 7 characters to expand their stories!

Namie is inspired by Ridley (from inside job) and Dr. Farrah Braun (mulligan) both stubborn and dedicated female scientist who just want better for themselves and the world. Both shows I love (but I hate that inside job season 3 was cancelled and hopefully mulligan season 2 comes out).

The grand marshal, general Rommel and Frank Manchester in all Honesty are based on the high ranking officer in the pentagon from GODZILLA 1985! (Staring Raymond burr). Original I planned for all 3 to die in one place.

Polly was added because a fan was a huge fan of Polly and so wanted know about her!

The height is a a take on the clover monster height in clover paradox being over 8,000 metres!

when the agent said "similar happened" is a reference to the how this timeline and the stories oof the Unermen chronology (damn it i missed spelt it). A 8 book series. Of one big bug hunt.

This will be the end of humanity for now.

Naro will be the next focus of the timeline.

Update: a fan made fan art of Polly, thanks artist named eclory