2024: 3rd of January!

As all of the commanders met in a secret bunker hidden in southern Germany to plan what course of action to take.

but little do they know back in the beach, where the layer of sand is which once was smooth and course now a thin sheet of glass, as beach side defences where the final spark of fire has just died out.

The sea soon gushed up as the CLAWS creature has risen once again and soon attacked the actual city. Sirens where sounded for people to evac or at least RUN!

meanwhile in the bunker, the major general of the division in the city sends out artillery and tanks.

but the beast had no mercy it spit out acid on fleeing citizen young and old and they are in horrible deaths, soon the beast sneeze a fireball on a electrical building, it fries up and the fire mixing with oil soon leads to a huge explosion (with little explosion fowling to houses and electrical stubs blowing up) the explosion was the highest one since the battle of Messines!

soon the brigade of tanks roll up and fire at the 150 metre beast, (but unlike the last claw disaster where it could be wounded) it only left on scratch which suddenly heals faster then the speed of light! All 5,000 tanks still fire they still hit and leave tiny useless scratches, soon the brigade of artilleries (rocket, air, mobile etc.) all hit him the barrage of shells is unimageable, And all have direct hits with little effect, until one hits the beast in the eye.

the beast screams and since the city is already in the inferno and the beast unleashes another one but it was from the mouth in a swish the beast breaths a great green unearthly gush stream of fire (same gush stream of flames as the flame-throwers used in ww1) which soon slides to most of the brigade of tanks, the colonel in charge orders a retreat to what's left and the brigadier of the artillery brigade does the same.

the remains of the division leave and the beast takes a nap in the amount of death, ashes, destruction and fire it cause, the entire city looks like it has been shelled for 4 centuries!

3 hours later scientist and rescuers carefully trot and find (or at least try) and rescue civilians.

8 hours later they come back with nothing.

professor Namie from Japan read a old forbidden book about an old cult that feared that their time where corruption and that earth is hurt of huminites folly the beast rose and promised their wishes.