2024: 10th of January

The next morning and the beast is just miles away before Paris!

Meanwhile back in the portal base it is almost done people have packed belongs and the grand marshal ready to start fresh! Polly wrote all this down in her notes

"Day whatever

I gave up numbering these days and couldn't wait To enter a whole new world! new beginnings, new life, history, a fresh start and... And new story, the reason I want this is because ever since my family gave me into the orphanage, i always was felt abandon and eventually trauma, thankfully i had a second chance (which took 8 years to get) an-"

she never got to finish because the radio turned on and it announced that the nuclear bomb has been lunched and that its heading to Paris and that authority is trying to lure it!

the grand marshal shook in place as he remembers the heavy water project which was apart to what lead Italy to ruins along time ago! 4 nations currently currently stopped existing (Italy, all republics under the soviet union, Germany and the swizz and France half exist).

Infact he issued it, he soon ask the agent how long until they are done rebuilding the portal

he said in 21 hour; to wait will be a pain and so he told them to play chess or read books.

meanwhile in Manhattan the New York national guard has placed the nuclear missile in the Submarine and the 3 officers on board wait for the green light and ready to to twist the keys.

while in France, tanks and planes try to lead to Paris (since coordinates are set). Platoons and Platoons of tanks fire and retreat the beast used its tail and swung it around with trees flying and hit some tanks but not much, each shot is painful what once felt like taps now feel like needles as the torn skin and flesh ooze and show out, one shell hit his lower torn jaw. The beast looked up and gave a roar which can be heard from Paris!

It was so loud General frank Manchester almost gave his orders to launch it, but thankfully they weren't ready. On the comms.

"this is major Delacroix of the 5th tank battalion, we lost 1 squad of tanks and we have 7 about to die out!"

the Comms Corporal replies

"we read you how far are you from Paris?"

on the radio he hears a big boom

"major what happened?" no response "major!" still nothing "MAJOR!"

meanwhile on the battlefield the major keeps saying "can you hear me!" as the beast used his acid fiery breath but this was different... This was charged!

a beam flashed and destroyed a company of tanks, the Major frightened he orders a full retreat. Too bad he didn't make it as the beast use's his lighting pulse but its not like before. This was more powerful soon a burst of energy and thunder bolts came crashing down anything within a 10 mile radius...

 This was more powerful soon a burst of energy and thunder bolts came crashing down anything within a 10 mile radius

Out of 400 tanks sent. Only 2 remain.

12 seconds before the general looked at the distance and seen a blue orb appear with lines going through and stopped.

Currently, frank takes down his hat and sits down and ponders what happens if he fails, what will happen to the world? most of middle Europe was gone, if France fall so will Hispania, Scandinavia, Britain,  Balkan, The Middle East, South and south east Asia, the entire world? The more he thought the more worried he is. He picks up a phone to Washington.

"Mr president."

the president responds

"General."

the general breathes in and out and says with despair in his voice

"tell the boys in NY its green."

a tear drops from Franks eyes

"understood general."

he hangs up and calls the "boys" in NY.

"gentlemen, it is green."

the 3 submarine officers bash open the keys and twist, soon a red button appears and all 3 press down the red button, in a matter of minutes a big ball of smoke comes out of the sub and a missile is lunched. Heading for the beast.

Soon a broadcast is made and back in the Bunker they turn on the radio and the 500 team of soldiers, studiers, and journalist gather round and hear.

"this is Jeremy Blair From BBC news, a nuke has been sent to Paris and within 19 hours the city will be hit and so will the beast, not only erasing it but France as a nation entirely, this will be one big sacrifice to save many  for the greater future for not only for us today. But for civilization tomorrow! WE WILL WIN THIS."

everyone is worried and seeing the paintings they know what's going to happen!

Soon an engineer shouts "ITS WORKING"

they all turn around and the agent orders everyone to pack their bags and get in a line in the portal to start fresh!