2024: 5th of January

in a Japanese village, there is a cultist who studies cults and their behaviours. It wasn't hers tho, it was her brothers, killed by a Italian Gunso.

But that never stopped her from carrying on.

She gets a telephone call.

"Miss namie?" The caller asked

"Grand marshal?" Namie replies

"Good it is you (he shouts with happness) listen I understand you don't have radios or television or even read the newspaper! An-"

"Get to the points!" She screams in anger irrated by him not getting to the bloody point!

"Is there any monsters based off claws or related?" The grand marshal asked with the sense of hoping

Namie looks through her library and she tries to think, she then finds the book called "the cult of Naro!" No one knows what Naro is but the book indicates it's a planet 4 galaxies away and their cult of worship is a native deity on the planet called "the Yokohama god of destruction!" Which is said to battle the olivandrian "goddess of creation" the book was so old it was in a foil but the book stated that after the sacrifices done to summon the beast the beast had 4 predicted Armageddon dates to wipe humanity greed! 536, 1348, 1962 and 2024.

She comes back on the phone "yes I found something similar? Why you ask?" Namie says in curiosity.

The grand marshal details what happened on the last 5 days of the events and request for help

Namie agrees but only they met in Italy.

Meanwhile in Germany where the beast dicide to sleep the town was evacuated and bombs where place in the sewers so when the beast walks in one step, it will crumble and beneath it a vat of acid will be unleashed to try to kill it!

The beast wakes up and proceeded to target the city and destroys all house, soon a drone flew over, ready to drop a shell to set off the beast takes notice and spits acid at it and hits the drone with ridiculous aim! And the drone quickly falls to the ground and soon a huge explosion around the city happen and soon the beast falls, then the sewers poor sulphuric acid to burn the beast, it fills the entire crater (which is 23 km wide and 6 miles deep). With the beast struggling and roaring in agony and a scream of pain (so loud it was heard from Sydney!)

But after some moments of quaintness! It was believed he was dead, the command centre was about to roar in happness but they get news that the acid is draining it self and but the beast wakes up and roars in rage! The only thing the acid did! Was scar it's skin, with trenches and canals going from body part to body part it switches it's path. but the command centre didn't new?

The grand marshal travels to Italy Venice and waits in the airport.

While in Germany, General Rommel reaction to his information of the plan only worked in making the beast more grotesque look and filled with a more passionate desire to kill the human race quicker!