chapter one-

felix woke up from a loud banging noise on the front door. he wanted to ignore it, but as soon as he heard voices felix knew he couldn't go back to sleeping anyway. he got up from the bed and walked over to his wardrobe to take out a new boxer and a freshly washed sweatpants. as felix opend the door and walked down the hallway he saw his roommate standing by the door. he walked up next to him and saw a man standing there with a pizza box. „no sir i told you, we didn't order the Pizza. you must've got the wrong adresse." jisung said. „and what about you little boy? did you order this?" the man said as he looked at felix. „oh lix you're awake sorry if i woke you up." „nah i'm alright don't worry. and to answer your question, sir no we didn't order the pizza but we'll take it if it makes your job easier." felix said. „that would be great, thank you sir." felix walked up to the man taking the pizza from him and closing the door. „are you alright felix?" jisung asked. „ yeah yeah i'm just sleepy. and no you don't have to be sorry" he replied to him as he walked into the kitchen placing down the pizza box. „and what are we gonna do with that?" jisung asked. „we're gonna eat it obviously. what else do you wanna do with it?" he said taking out a pice of pizza from the box. „ do you want one too?" „ no i'm good thank you." jisung told him and walked out of the kitchen. „ oh and by the way lixie you should hurry up we have to get to work." jisung yelled from the living room. „ i told you to not call me lixie. i don't like that name and you know that. but yeah i'll hurry. give me 15 minutes." felix yelled back while walking into the bathroom. he washed his face and brushed his teeth since he just ate. then he walked back into his room and took out new clothes for the day. when he opend the door he could see jisung standing in the hallway holding his keys to show that he's ready to go. „ i only have to put on perfume and my shoes and we're ready to go. don't look at me like that jisungie." felix said while walking back into the bathroom. „ew since when do you call me jisungie? don't do that. it's weird." „yeah well now you know i feel when you call me lixie." felix said while putting on his shoes. „ready to go?" „yeah yeah."

after a short 10 minutes walk they arrived at the grocery shop they worked in. „good morning boss sorry for being late but felix took a bit longer than usual." jisung said to mr. seo while bowing to him. „yeah sorry." felix said not looking to sorry for being late. „it's alright jisung don't worry you're here now and that's all that matters. okay i have to go now i have a meeting in 20 minutes. if anything happens you can call me. but only if it's really important." mr. seo said while walking out the door. „i don't like him jisung can't we work somewhere else?" felix whined. „ no we can't. besides why don't you like him? you never talk to him more that one sentence." jisung replied. „but you do? i just don't like the way he behaves. he always looks at me in a weird way. i swear to god if i weren't here he'd yell at you for being late. anyway it doesn't matter i just don't like people who are fake. especially to you." felix said with a annoyed look on his face. „awww you said you care about me you said it, you said it." jisung yelled while jumping around almost knocking over a shelve. „yeah whatever lets just get to work." felix said while rolling his eyes and then smiling a bit.

sorry that the first chapter is so short but it's 1 am rn i did not have the nerves to write more. but don't worry the next chapters won't be so short. have a great day/night<3