chapter nine-

hyunjin pov:

I don't know how it happened but i must've fallen asleep cuz when i woke up, minho was sitting on my bed watching tv. I looked over at the clock. He's been here for an hour and didn't wake me up?

„Oh look who's awake." he said. „Why didn't you wake me up earlier? You've been here for an hour." i asked. „Ah well you looked like you needed some sleep. Idk what you did last night after you left, but i guess it was exhausting." he replied with a smirk. „Oh if you knew." i said and sat up straight in my bed.

„Minho." „yeah?" „i slept with someone." he looked at me. „And?" „it was a boy." i said and looked at him. „aha. And now? I know that you're not straight. What's so surprising for you?" he asked. „Idk. I just had to tell someone. i told my parents that i slept in my house cuz i didn't wanna wake them up but that was a lie. I fucked someone over there." i said. „Well that's good for you cuz the „someone" you fucked doesn't look to energetic." he said. „You saw him?". „Well yeah if he's the short one, who i had to look over a friend for, then yes i saw him." he explained. „Right i forgot that." i said and focused on the tv.

Later that day minho and i went out to get some food and after he drove home and i drove back to my place.

The next day-

Felix pov:

I woke up at 3:15 am in my pitch black room. I must've slept all day. Well yeah no shit yesterday was way to exhausting. Working, crying, fucking, running away from ur one night stand...
I debated if i should just stand up and get ready for work but then i remembered that jisung must be still asleep, and that he would walke up because of the coffeemachine. cuz if i am being honest, i can't wake up properly without coffee.

but since i had slept all day i wasn't tired anymore too. i grabbed my phone and went on insta to look at what i had missed while sleeping. i saw that jisung had sent me a few reel's. i scrolled through the chat and saw that after a while he must've remembered that i was asleep because he sent a text that said: „oh right ur sleeping." and after that there were no more reel's. i kinda felt sorry because he had to spent the whole day alone.

after a bit i got bored and took out my laptop and watched a random show until my alarm went off. i closed my laptop and slowly walked out my room into the kitchen to make coffee for me and jisung. while the second one was under the machine i walked over to his room and slowly opened the door. as expected he was still asleep. he never turns on his alarm because he know's that i'll wake him up when the coffee is ready.    
i walked over to his bed and sat down beside him. i brushed my finger through his hair and called out his name a few times. after a minute or so he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

„good morning." i said and smiled at him. „mornin'." he replied and smiled back softly. „coffee is ready, just come out when you finished getting ready." i said and stood up. he sat up in his bed, nodded, and stood up to grab some clothes.

this was basically a daily routine even tho none of us would admit that.

after we finished eating breakfast i got ready for work. i really wasn't in the mood to work but jisung forced me to. i was going slow like always, cuz even tho i am the first one to be awake every day, jisung is faster in getting ready.

he was standing in the hallway waiting for me, while i came running out my room attempting to get into my pants and hoodie at the same day while trying to not let go of my bag. it was as difficult as it sounds. when i got to the front door i hurried with putting my shoes on and hopped outside so jisung could look the door.

i took out my air pods and gave one to jisung and played my krnb playlist. before we went to work i got another coffee at a shop near by.
when we arrived i brought our bags to the back and looked them in our looker and then went to help jisung set up the shop. when we finished, he went to unlook the doors.