chapter two-

pov:???

all i saw was black. i new i was somewhere underground because it was fucking freezing here. i could hear some generators and felt the threads on my wrists. then i
heard footsteps. „oh look at who's awake." the voice said. i knew it from somewhere. then they suddenly pulled the blindfold from my eyes and i saw a tall men standing in front of me. „you know i won't tell you anything." i said. „awh baby that's not what you're here for. i know you'd never do that. but to have you as a pressure medium is the best i can imagine now." he said. „well you know that my people always know where i am and they'll come find me. if ur lucky they are gonna kill you fast." i replied. he looked furious at what i just said. „oh you little shit. you're so gonna regtet saying that to me." and before i could even progress what he said he slapped me across the face. i could feel my nose getting hot and felt blood dripping out of my nose. finally i could get myself out of the cuffs and punched him back, straight across the face like he did to me. „ah fuck. how'd you get out of there?!" „well i'd say karma is a bitch at this point." i replied to his dumb question. he grabbed my arm and twisted it around so that i was now facing the wall. i put my leg between his and got him to stumble over them so now i was over him again. i punched him into his face and in return i became some punches back. i could feel my head  hurting wich mend he hit some nerves really hard. i backed away from him so i wouldn't get more injured. he stood up and looked at me ready to throw hands. i ducked under his next hit and tried to escape out of this room but he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. i was now facing him and he didn't waste any time to slap me right on my nose. i could feel the blood running out of my nose again. this time i pushed him really hard and stumbled out of the room. i scanned the hallway i was in now and ran to the next door i saw. i locked it behind me and kept running till i saw a light. it had gotten darker outside. i started running to the right of me and into the next store that was still open. the last thing i saw before passing out where two people standing in front of me. then my world went black.

felix pov:

i was so glad that our shift was nearly over when i heard jisung yell from the front of the store. i ran up to him and saw a man , he must've been around our age, standing there and then falling on to the ground. me and jisung looked at eachother in panic when i decided to try and pull him behind the counter. „jisung come and help me. let's put him behind the counter. i don't want anyone seeing him in here." i said to him. when we got him behind the counter jisung ran to the back to get some ice and i went looking for some towels to lay his head on. „here i found some ice back there. i swear to god if we're gonna die i have to confess something to you." jisung said with shock in his eyes. „no jisung we are not gonna die. don't tell me what you want to confess. but other topic.. what are we gonna do with him now?" i asked him. „ well at first i'd say we're gonna lock all doors so no one can come in. who knows what this guy was running away from. i do not wanna die tonight that's for sure." jisung said while walking to the front door to lock it and pull down the curtains. „okay well i guess we'll just have to wait here right? till he wakes up i suppose. we can't leave him here alone in the store. mr. seo would kill us." i told him. „ yeah you're right. should we make something to eat then? i'm like really really hungry now." jisung asked. „okay you are gonna make the food and i am gonna go look for something to lay or at least to sit on. i don't wanna sleep on the floor tonight." i said while walking into the back of the store.

after we ate we decided that the man is not gonna wake up so we should just go to sleep too. but before that i remembered to clean his wounds and put some bandages on his open cuts. he really looked like trash right now.

the next morning i woke up from some loud noises that sounded like someone trying to open the door. i woke up jisung and we went outside into the main room to see the man from last night trying to open the door. „uhhm can we help you?" i slowly asked. „oh holy fuck you scared the shit out of me." he replied. „ you don't have to cuss us out like that boy. we're the ones who saved you." jisung snapped back at him.  „ oh yeah right sorry. and thanks for helping me. i know that must've been really weird." he said „nah you know it's really common for us to have someone with blood all over his face coming in here and then just fainting." i jokingly said. „ah well then.." he said while laughing softly. „ hey uh since we basically saved you from dying out there, would you mind telling us what you where so afraid of?" i asked and got jisungs elbow into my stomach in reply. „excuse him he's not really good with words you know.." jisung said. „ it's alright. well to answer your question there where some bad people who where after me and i got into a fight with them and ran into the next store i saw." he explained. me and jisung just shook our heads in disbelief and said nothing. „well uh do you want to call someone to pick you up?" i asked. „that would be great yeah." he said while smiling again.

after he made the call we made something to eat while we waited for the person he called to come and pick him up. when it was the time we said goodbye and told his friends he maybe needed to go see a doctor. they thanked us again and then drove off in their black cars.

well😃 i should get to bed now it's like nearly 1am now. goddbyee🫶