chapter-twelve

felix pov:

the past few weeks were pretty chill. i was often alone on the weekends because jisung was at his new „job" but it didn't really bother me. it was nice having some time for myself and being alone in our apartment. of course i love living with jisung, but some quiet time alone never bothered me.

at work, it's been pretty good as well. i'm starting to actually enjoy working there. hyunjin has been stopping by every now and then and he sometimes stays and spends our lunch break with me and jisung. we mostly just talk and eat together. hyunjin still claims that he's coincidential in the area but i don't really belive him.

today he was there again and we decided to go to a club together on the weekend because minho and jisung would be both busy working at the restaurant.

it was 9pm right now and i was home alone, getting ready for going out. i was standing in front of my closet and looked for something to wear tonight. eventually i decided to put on some casual black, short pants and a shirt. i heard the bell ringing and knew that it was hyunjin to pick me up. i quickly grabbed my bag and then left.

we had very much fun in the club. we talked to new people, danced together and drank a little...or a little more...

hyunjin pov:

'god damn this boy really can't handle any alcohol.' i grabbed felix's arm and pulled him out of the club. his cheeks were flushed from the alcohol and he was very tipsy. he held on tightly to my arm and looked up at me with a grin.

„felix i think it's time to go home now. c'mon." i took his hand in mine and started walking. when i felt him pulling me back, i stopped and turned around to look around him. „what's up with you now?"
„i don't wanna leaveee~" he slurred drunkenly. „no. c'mon you've had enough for tonight. i'll bring you home to jisung." i stared pulling him after me and he followed relucantly.

once i brought him home into the safe hands of jisung, i left. when i got home i quickly hopped into the shower and then went to sleep.

the next morning i was on my was downstairs. i wanted to drive to felix's apartment and check up on him. as i was putting on my shoes in the hallway, when i heard my mother's voice speaking to me. „hyunjin, dear, where are you going? don't you wanna eat breakfast with us?"
i sighed and turned around to her. „no sorry mom. i wanna check up on felix because he was not feeling very well after i brought him home yesterday, and his roommate has to work today." i explained shortly, hoping it would be enough to still her curiosity.
then my father spoke up... „ah and who's that felix guy you're always talking about?".
i mentally rolled my eyes at him before answering. „he's a friend i met at a bar with minho a while ago. you don't know him anyway." i said quickly to close up the conversation. sadly, my mom suddenly got very interested as well.
„well maybe we should change that then, if he's your friend now. invite him over to dinner, if he's feeling better." she said with a happy smile. „jeongin will be coming too, so you could catch up with him as well." my father said before i could deny their offer of inviting felix. „yeah, fine. i'll ask felix if he's up for it."
i said and put on my jacket. both my parents seemed very satisfied with my answer and so i left to see felix.

when i arrived at felix's place, he seemed in a pretty good mood, so i decided to tell him about my parents invitation. he surprisingly seemed very enger to meet them and immediately said yes. so i stayed for a while and then we drove together to my place.

felix pov:

as hyunjin parked his car in front of his home, my breath nearly stopped. i mean i've been here before, but it was dark and i didn't really pay attention to anything else but him. i got out of the car and followed hyunjin to the front door of the house. he unlocked it and i stepped inside after him. i quickly took off my shoes and jacked and then followed behind hyunjin.
i think he noticed how nervous and tense i was because he looked back at me and whispered: „it's gonna be fine. my parents are nice. oh and by the way, a friend is there as well for dinner so don't be surprised."
i just nodded and then followed him.

we walked into the big dining area and i saw his parents and the friend he talked about already sitting at the table and waiting. as hyunjin stopped walking, i quickly hid behind his back, feeling too nervous to look at his parents.

„mom, dad uhh..jeongin.. this is felix, my friend." he said and then nudged me in the side and stepped away so they all could see me. i smiled nervously and waved a little at them, only to realise after that i probably should've bowed instead.

„uh- um...hi everyone..i'm felix.. like he just said" i said in a quiet voice and looked at hyunjin.
his mother smiled at me and stood up and walked towards me. she said in a happy voice: „hello felix! it's very nice to meet you. you look so pretty." she complimented me and the gave me a soft hug. i hugged her back with a smile and chuckled slightly.
„thank you mrs. hwang. i appreciate it."

after everyone said hello, we all sat down again and started eating.
„oh wow this food is really good!" i said with a bright smile on my face. mr. hwang chuckled and said „i'm very glad you like it, boy. i'll give the praises to our chef." my eyes widened. „you guys have a own chef?! that's so amazing." i probably sounded like a little kid but i was really amazed by it.

after dinner, hyunjin brought me and the other guy, jeongin, up to his room. honestly, i was a little confused as of why he was also there, but i didn't question it because i didn't wanna seem disrespectful. as we walked into hyunjin's room, my eyes widened. it was as big as half of mine and jisungs apartment. okay...maybe that is a litte too much. but it was honestly massive. there were some bookshelves on the wall, a big desk with an expensive looking gaming set up, a huge walk-in closet and a king-sized bed. the furniture was black and looked very fancy. over by the big windows, there was also a white couch and a tv. we walked over there and sat down, with hyunjin in the middle.

jeongin seemed pretty chill, as if he's been here before but i was still a little stiff. the other two leaned back on the couch while talking, and i was scared to even sit down normally. hyunjin seemed to notice and gently nudged me while saying „hey relax felix. you don't have to sit there like you have a stick up your ass." him and jeongin started laughing, while i just got red cheeks and slowly leaned back against the couch.

„sorry...i just don't wanna dirty or break anything." i said quietly while looking around the room. „no worries. just relax and make yourself at home. if you have to go to the toilet, just go over there." he pointed to a door attached to the room. i nodded and kept looking around the room.

jeongin and hyunjin talked about something, but i could't really talk with them and felt alone after a while. i looked over at them sitting next to me and saw that hyunjin had his arm around jeongin's soulders and jeongin was leaning with his head against hyunjin's shoulder. i sighed quietly and looked away again. something in me felt weird while seeing them like that...something didn't like the fact that they were so close together.

eventually i got up and walked to the bathroom, just to get away for a moment. i saw hyunjin looking after me for a moment, but jeonging quickly catched his attention again and they kept talking.

inside the bathroom, i sat down on the toilet seat and sighed. i took out my phone and decided to call jisung. when he finally picked up, he sounded pretty happy as always, but that changed quickly when he heard the tone of my voice.

the call:

J: heyy what's up? are you still at hyunjin's? how is it?!
F: yeah...i'm still there... *sigh*
J: hey..you don't sound too happy. what's wrong?
F: nothing...well..it's just that..hyunjin has another friend over and they've been talking for the past half hour, not really caring  about my presence...
J: oh lixie...i'm so sorry. do you wanna come home? should i do an fake emergency call so you can leave in two minutes? *chuckles softly*
F: yeah...i would appreciate it ji..
J: okay of course. i've got you. we'll d something fun once you're back home.

i ended the call and then walked out the bathroom and sat down next to hyunjin again. like planned, jisung called me after two minutes with an fake emergency and i told hyunjin i had to leave quickly. he seemed a little confused but didn't ask any further questions. i quickly gathered my stuff and then made my way back home.

HII EVERYONE!!! omgg i am so so sorry that i didn't post for so long :(
i had some personal stress with school etc. and didn't have any motivation to write that much...that's why i made an little longer chapter. i'm gonna write another part tomorrow and maybe even update my other story so check that out as well if you'd like to!
thank you all for the support and the comments etc. i love reading those!

i hope you have a great day/night and i love you<33