It's an entire convoluted plot! (You utter fools!)

"Yes, I can talk," I said as I stood just outside of the range of the plant-based automated defense turrets on the short woman's lawn.

"And I have two questions for you," I pointed a finger at the living human, the far-away lightning from the Z-mansion striking loudly for dramatic effect.

The plants didn't shoot, The zombies didn't march toward the human, and the girl looked like she was getting ready to fight by herself if how her grip on the baseball bat in her hands tightened.

"My first question," I start slowly, making sure everybody's attention is on me, "Is how did you get those plants?"

She took a moment to blink before answering, "My crazy neighbor gave them to me, now what's your second question? If you're going to ask to eat my brain I will SMASH YOUR HEAD OPEN LIKE A GRAPE!"

"Ooh, a feisty one, aren't you? but no, My second question is this," I took a deep breath and grabbed something from my pocket that I definitely didn't steal from one of the abandoned stores on the way here.

Pulling out the object from my pants pocket, a small box that fit in the palm of my hand, I opened it and showed it to the human as I got on my knees.

"Will you marry me-" "No." She interrupted me with a flat tone, totally shutting down any chance of me continuing this line of questioning anytime soon.

"Worth a shot," I told myself as I pocketed the totally not stolen engagement ring and turned back towards Zomboss's van.

...

As Sunny watched the talking zombie walk back to the van in front of her house, she found herself with more questions than answers.

Questions like "Why can he talk while others can't?" or "Why did he ask to me marry me?" or "How did he get that van?" or "Is he stupid?"

With so many questions and so few answers, she knew she had to do something.

Picking up a rock from the lawn, Sunny threw it at his back, trying to catch his attention.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" He yelled as the rock hit his shoulder, pushing him forward into a stumble.

"Wait, zombies feel pain?" Sunny asked as the zombie turned back to look at her as if she was the bad guy in this situation and not him and the horde of brain-eating undead.

"Of course, we feel pain, why wouldn't we?!" He yelled as he clutched his shoulder in pain.

"Because you're dead, your senses should be working!" She yelled, trying to defend her choice.

Looking at the zombies around him, The grey ski-wow, yeah that does sound racist. The talking zombie grabbed the attention of the zombies around him by pointing at her and shouting "Did you see that? She just threw a rock at me! Is this how you treat your brand new neighbors?!" He yelled as he massaged his hurt shoulder.

"Braiinnnnz?" "Brainnnnnnnzzzzzz..." "Graaaaaahhhhhh," The green skinned Zo- The zombies that couldn't talk nodded their heads and looked at her with frowns and glares.

"Get her!" She heard the talking zombie shout and the horde was once again rushing towards her house.

"DAMMIT DAVE!" Sunny yelled as she dived back into her fort and got ready for an extra large wave of zombies, many of which wore bucket helmets or carried red flags.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

YOU FELL FOR IT FOOLS! THUNDER CROSS SPLIT ATTACK!!!!!!

You actually thought I was writing a plant vs zombies self-insert crackfic, but you were wrong!

This entire story is my master plan to spread images of hot illustrated women on the internet!

YOU IDIOTS!

I LURED YOU IN WITH THE CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA OF PLANTS VS ZOMBIES AND TRAPPED YOU WITH MY IMAGES OF TANNED TOMBOY ABS!!!

TAKE THIS IMAGE OF NICOLE WATTERSON AS A BONUS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

SHE'S SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!!