Early Halloween Special (I don't celebrate it)

Hello Readers, this is your Author's blatant Self Insert MC speaking, here to tell you that nothing that happens during this chapter is Canon.

And I apologize in advance for the quality of what you're about to read.

I'm kidding about that btw, I'm not sorry at all.

Enjoy...

Or don't, I can't force you...

....

Or can I?...

....

I can't.

....

....

It was late during the afternoon when electricity cut out in the house of one of the two remaining humans.

"WHAT THE SHIT?!"

Sunny (I'll think of a last name later) screamed angrily as she stomped her way to the window to see if the Horde of Zombies was responsible for cutting off her electricity.

Looking at her yard, she frowned at seeing no Zombies, Highly unusual for her, seeing as how any other day she'd be attacked by hordes of the Undead.

"Something's going on..." Sunny whispered to herself, knowing full well she could have simply talked in her own mind.

How embarrassing would it have been if she wasn't actually alone, and someone heard her whispering that?

I'd actually die from embarrassment if I wasn't already dead.

... I miss my nose...

Where was I? Oh yeah!

Ahem!

Sunny quickly climbed up the stairs, passing by the many photos she had taken over the past few years of the Apocalypse, climbed out a window onto her roof, walked across a plank of wood bridging her roof to her neighbors, and dropped into a tactical roll onto the soft grass of his lawn.

She saluted the bearded Corn Sergeant standing near his door before she walked in and called out to him.

"DAVE! MY ELECTRICITY IS GONE!" She said quietly.

But there was no response.

How spooky...!

"Sunny frowned as she- Oh am I saying this out loud instead of narrating? Just a mo."

Sunny frowned as she looked around Dave's house for any clues as to where he might be, When her eyes locked to the calendar on the wall.

"Oh no..." Sunny whispered.

On the calendar, circled with a big red marker, was the date.

October 31st!

Lightning dramatically thundered outside the house even though it was a clear sky!
How spooky...!

Sunny's breath hitched as she saw the cursed date.

The Date her life fell apart...

It happened two years before the apocalypse, Sunny just came home from High-School, because she's nineteen during the canon timeline of this specific story, so she's seventeen in this flashback.

Keep up, bozo.

Seventeen-year-old Sunny had a wonderful day doing high-school student stuff, like ditching class and riding a skateboard.

Plants vs Zombies came out in 2009, what else was there to do in 2007?

Hey there Delilah was #7 on the Billboard top 100 that year.

But just because Music peaked in the 2000s, doesn't mean that High-school did.

Most High-school students couldn't afford to buy the new and improved iPhone.

it's like an I-Pod but you can also use it as a phone, how awesome is that?!

Where was I? Oh yeah, flashback!

........

Sunny was enjoying Halloween, her costume of... Is that supposed to be Queen Cleopatra as a Vampire...?

Sunny was enjoying Halloween, her costume of Vampire Queen Cleopatra was amazing, her wild blonde hair was dyed black for the vampire part of the costume and her eyes where shadowed by blue makeup for the Cleopatra part.

And everything was going well, she was skating around on her generic 2007 skateboard when all of a sudden she got a call on her portable Nokia brick...

It was from her Dad...

Something bad happened and now Sunny hates Halloween!

.......

Did you expect something more? I'm just the narrator, I don't gotta' explain shit!

Sunny then returned to her house by jumping over the fence.

Luckily for her the electricity came back.

What a happy ending.

....

....

What?

....

What do you mean this isn't a Halloween special?

This is being uploaded on October 28th, You can't get more Halloweeny than this!

....

What do you mean there's nothing spooky or scary?

I'm a Zombie who's narrating, this is my first day on the job! When this story goes back to its regular episodic nature of chapters I'll no longer have this omnipotent power of Narrating the happening in the story, Let me enjoy this while I can.

....

What do you mean Meta jokes aren't funny?

Breaking the fourth wall is hilarious! Especially when I'm the one doing it!

....

....

You know what?!

FINE!

You want something scary, I'll give you something scary!

....

....

Where were you when Zomboss made corpse into Zombie?

I was in coffin doing nothing when science happen.

You no longer are kil.

No.

....

What a tragedy, Really, Story of my unlife...

....

....

You want more?

Lol.

Lmao even.

....

Happy October 28th!

Next chapter will be normal I promise, we'll be going back to where we left off.

No S-tier waifu this chapter, sorry.