Shortest chapter ever (I'm done)

"Hey there, are you an angel? Because you look heavenly," I said to a zombie before cringing in embarresment at the line.

"Braiinnnzzz?" She groaned in response to my shitty attempt at flirting, before bending down and picking up a dead pigeon.

"Brainz," She smiled and handed over the dead bird, before shambling away in the direction of the living humans.

I sighed to myself, "Shouldn't have gone for a blonde,"

------------

"Is that a fucking bomb?!" Doctor Zomboss yelled as he looked through the screens set up at his Z-mansion, watching as a bundle of cherries blew up in a large explosion that charred several of his minions into a burned crisp.

Suffice to say, those plants were very unique.

"How is that peashooter freezing them?!"

Very Unique.

------------

Yeah I don't really know what to write, this is the worst crackfic ever, so I'm ending the chapter here.

Don't expect me to update this anymore, It's the worst crackfic ever made, even though it's on #1 in the Peashooter tag.

Have your new S-tier Waifu of the chapter.

I've been playing through Tears Of The Kingdom lately, very enjoyable so far :)

Sadly there isn't a Gerudo outfit to make Link into a cross-dressing femboy like in Breath Of The Wild, and there isn't any mention of the Sheika or the Divine Beasts, or even Calamity Ganon and his Malice.

But the game is very enjoyable, extremely fun and engaging.

Definitely GOTY material so far, and I'm barely into the game as it is.