Chapter 30: Surprise

Luciano's POV

The whole fucking time watching her drink, dance to whoever she wish to dance with was killing me. Driving me wild and insane. However, she was so fucking good at making it up after.

Her tucking herself close to me, snuggling close to me was divine, and it's all I needed. Sneaking kisses here and there, letting the air crackling with tension... pure erotic tension between us, I didn't give in. Let it simmer, and waited until she'll ask for it. 

I succeeded on tamping down my possessive beast, tucking it at the very back of my head and heart. Then, built a wall around it. 

"Hindi ka talaga sasayaw?" tanong ni Cheska sa kandabuhul-buhol na tinig. She sounded fucking huskier than ever. Lalo na ang tawa nitong tila silk na humahaplos sa aking balat, and my cock that was hard as a steel strained against the fabric of my jeans. 

Christ, it's hurting me by the minute!

"Are you sure you can still dance without falling at your feet?" nakatawang tanong ko, but I couldn't hide the worries niggling at the back of my mind.

I don't know why.

Tumawa ito, nuzzling her face against my chest. Her hands curled around my waist, under my jacket and my hands wrapped around her, pulling her against me. 

"You'll be holding me like while we dance," she giggled against my chest. 

Every last nerves of my body tightened as her hot breath seeped through the fabric of my shirt and to my skin. Desire courses through my body like an electrical bolt, and everything around us faded like a smoke.

The loud naughty beat of the music banging every walls of the club, the incoherent, incessant chattering, laughters interwoven with the music slowly muting and all I could hear was her heartbeat, her fast breathing, and her giggles.

Even the laughters of our friends sitting across us at one of the VIP lounge, ignoring the other customers milling behind our booth, dancing, grinding, gyrating with the music had faded with the others.

I kissed the top of her head, filling my lungs with her scent, and basked with her presence, whatever we had. 

"You're aroused!" maya-maya sabi nito.

I groaned loudly when she pulled one her hand and touched me where I was hurting the most at the moment. 

My hard as steel cock twitched as soon as her warm palm touched it.

"Baby, don't!" usal ko, and she giggled.

And the way she giggles, she's deep in her cup.

I shifted on my seat, taking her palm away from my crotch, and tucked it behind my waist, then pulled her to me.

"I need more tequila," ungot nito, saka tumingala at saka umiling ako bilang pagtanggi habang nakayuko sa kanyang mukha.

The party lights dancing on her face, and I could see her face was flustered which reminded me that she had enough alcohol tonight.

Her eyes barely open, and she giggled too much. Her slurring voice was sexy as hell, and if we stayed longer, I'm going to explode here on my seat. 

"Tama na, baby. Baka mapagalitan ka sa tita mo kung uuwi kang halos di na makalakad, which I believed you can't already," nakangiting sabi ko, tone filled with amusement.

"Pwede mo naman akong buhatin diba?" naglalambing na sabi nito, saka ngumisi pa ito, and she looked even more tempting. Her lips begging me to kiss, slightly parted, red and luscious.