CHAPTER: 1

Y/N POV:

I was talking to my dad on phone. Leaving dad alone in Busan was indeed a tough decision but I had to get into this college. It is more of a need than a want for me. My dad is not so financially stable to afford my college fees nor expenses so I'm financing myself with student loans and scholarships I earned.

"Dad, I reached college. I'm about to get into class as well. Okay then, take care bye"

I hang the phone as I glare at the handsome hunks at the tennis court

They're literally fit and stoic. I unintentionally curl my lips into a smile , smiling like a stupid, fantasizing. That's when the ball comes charging towards me. My whole life flashes in front of me And WHACK! That did pain

I wince in pain as I rub my forehead. Anger rushes through me as I see him. 5'10 Inch. Devilish smirk. Dark orbs. Lip piercings. Tattoos all over his arms. Broad shoulders. Dark attire 

Aarghh! It's the fuvking JEON JUNGKOOK.

I.HATE. HIM. I charge at him in disbelief. Before I could open my mouth, he winks at me and says, "wahh! I'm so sorry. It was a miss" You say, "as if. You were right next to me and you couldn't even save me from the ball. Huh"

He takes the bait, calling out to me, "and why exactly should I save you?" Yes. Lord, he's testing my anger. I glare straight into his eyes and tell him, "cuz why not?" 

IT WAS AN OPEN CHALLENGE.

He didn't even seem to want to give up yet. He held my eyes. Oh Jesus. How I want to punch that face of his which he is so proud of. Suddenly, two arms distance us both.

"Jungkook, the coach needs you, stop it now"

He glares at me as he leaves. I too don't show him that I'm scared.

"Why should I be scared of him?" "Who does he think he is?"

I call out to his teammates. "Guys! Please check if he has pissed his pants. Oh god what a shame!" Obviously everybody heard it. Even the coach. The coach screams back "KANG Y/N". OH NO.

I run back to my classes, avoiding him. It was all sunshine for me since I saw that angry look on his face. Mwah! I love me

I enter English class happily. This is the only class I like as I have all my friends in here.

Ms. Anne begins giving us register forms. And that's when it struck my mind. OH GOD.

Prom's in two weeks and I haven't found myself a partner yet. I carry back the form to my desk where I already see my friends gathered.

Kate says, "You know what? This is so cool. How about going with Taehyung or Jason?

She winks at him. I want to puke so badly at her. Madison is her boyfriend but still, behind his back she lets other guys slide in. She's a disgusting witch, but I can't do a thing about it because she is after all my friend. A bad friend. My thoughts are interrupted as Tae asks me,

"Are you planning to come?"

"No, I actually haven't found a partner. I don't wish to just be laid back from the fun"

I say with a nervous smile. He was about to say something when Kate begins clinging to him-

"Tae! Please come with me. Let's be partners deal?"