CHAPTER: 8

Y/N'S POV:

I'm running down the hall of the boy's dorm, my cheeks flushed pink. I know I'm receiving so many stares from all kinds of boys, the nerdy ones, the playboy, the cute, the shy ones but the only I'm only thinking about is him. What he said to me. I hit a giant figure. My eyes are stuck at the floor, at her shoes. Mary Jane, big size with frill, hello kitty socks. OH NO, it's the matron.

I force a peevish, not sure smile at her as I run faster from there.

"YOU FVCKING PERVERT! WAIT TILL I REPORT YOU"

I yell back' "Sorry! I'll submit a written apology ma'am"

I know I've invited trouble. It's okay Y/N. OR is it?

TIME SKIPS:

"Could you stop staying up all day in your bed, coiled like a moonfill there? It's dead ass July. You can't let us ruin our holiday too, Y/n"

"Sclera! It's just that- - -"

"Sclera it's just that I ended up in the bed of the hottest guy in college, without getting railed but bummer, getting confessed." She imitates my tone as she continues, "Listen girl! I'm a sister you could never ever have."

"Skip to the main please-"

"What I'm saying is, now is your time to play hard. I should skyrocket you considering how you cried like a fvcking obsessed fangirl in front of him just at the mention of him getting railed." I pass her an eye roll as she continues, "Don't talk to him! That'll be his punishment"

"But Sclera he's kinda cute. His dairy was---"

I hear Rita step out of the bathroom as she asks- "What's happening?" "Blind in love 101" Sclera says.

I'll kill this godamn girl. I pick my towel as I brush my hair. What I need is a shower. A cleanse. A sort through my mixed emotions. What are you feeling, Kang Y/n?

"oh----woweeee look at her! She's smiling like a millennium"

I charge back at them "I WAS NOT SMILING"

"YOU C-L-E-A-R-L-Y WERE" I pause. I can't hold it back. Not anymore "Okay! Maybe I was" I chew my lower lip as I get my morning cheer and hype as they howl in happiness. These girls. ILYSM

That's when I hear-

"Y/N. Y/N PLEASE COME OUT. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU"

Jungkook. That's him.

I rush towards the window but I'm stopped by very feminine hands.

Sclera says, "No you can't" Rita adds, "Not after that swag exit you did that day. You're the femme fetal. C'mon Y/n."

I close my eyes in frustration as they both tune "She a baddie, she know she a 10, she a baddie" I close my ears as I trot back to the shower.

Jungkook. He's so cute. He came down to my dorm building just to fvcking speak to me. To see me. But I can't go yet. Not after the glimpse of a whirlpool of a zoo of different species of butterflies he gave me 2 days back.

"Every 'her', Every 'she', Every 'you', that you've read in that diary, it was only FOR YOU. JUST FOR Y/N. I love you, Kang Y/n. Your 'so-called' enemy does" "Since I had eyes on you, Y/n"