CHAPTER: 5

"I'll be back Y/n. In time"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm worried. I'm super worried. The only thing I wanna know right now is "WHERE IS SHE?"

I shake Jimin. 3 shots and he's done for. God's sake.

"Y/n? Huh? Who Y/n? Geheh"

I'm getting angry and this dickhead's playing.

"JIMIN! WHERE IS MY Y/N? Y/N? MY Y/N? REMEMBER? Saw her?"

I see him slapping himself. And there starts all over his act of hurting himself, acting like he's stuck in coma and his stupid humor. I can't waste my time here. I dash away, ignoring Evie's stare. I hear Drake's friends talk.

"She looks a 10. Bet he's going to share that pussy Or what?"

"Huh? 100 bucks?

"He's on cloud nine*

"Considering how easy that dress seems to ruin; Antony check am I drooling?"

Laughter. They laugh. These mf's are gonna cry if shit happens to her. I'm going to burn him. 

I need to search for her. VIP room? No sign.

The indoor Pub? No sign.

Top floor? No.

Around the bars? No!

Where tf is she?

I go through doors and I don't know how many? I don't care about the make out sessions I'm interrupting,I'll apologize later. I need to find her. For her. For my sake. Jesus

As I'm about to check the next block, I see a petite figure, black dress, toned bare thighs, long legs, her medium hair. That's her. What's she doing on the floor?

I go up to her, fast. I lean down as I check on her. Did he make her drink? Oh no God! I'm killing him.

But right now I need to look after her.

She almost immediately recognises me as she pulls me by my collar.

"Aahh!! Jeon Jungkook. I see~~ you trash Asshole"

I grip her hands as I warn her

"You're drunk"

"Nooo I'm sober. Look" She points at her nose as she scrunches it. Her nose is red. Her cheeks are tinted pink. Her eyes seem dazed. That mf.

 But judging by how she still manages to speak firm, she's not affected by it. She's sober.

I ask her, "Okay. Tell me where that dickhead at?"

I look into her eyes. I need an answer. She smiles. No, you can't go weak now Jungkook.

"Asshole? Right in front of me."

She laughs going all willy, I exhale as I control myself. I hold her tighter in place as I ask her-

"I mean where Drake at? And why are you here?"

She crosses her arms over her chest as she pouts

"No! Why should I tell you? You're not my friend." Oh god. This woman