Chapter 9

CHAPTER: 9

I rest my lips inches away from his, as he carries me all along to my dorm. We manage to get away from matron’s sight as I giggle all along the way.

I whisper ask- “why? My room?” he doesn’t say anything as he’s serious in finding ways. He looks hot.

I tell him, “My roommates?”

“Fvck all people” he cutely uses his toes to knock on the door. I see a gasping Sclera and an over-dramatic Rita adding to her live snapscore.

I look at Jungkook. He’s gasping as he says- “Sclera” he reaches his hand out in the pocket as he takes the keys. “Room 412. Jimin. GO NOW” and she obeys him like a kid. “Rita. Taehyung. At the parking lot” he doesn’t say much and I see Rita scurry off like a rat. That’s the Jungkook effect

I smile as it’s a great cute mess inside me. I’m about to make out with the hottest guy in the campus! We dating, too?! GGAHH

He doesn’t know what he’s got me feeling now.

“Y/n. Come inside, fast”

I stammer- “Uh…Yeah” I smile wide. Yes Y/n.

I want to come upto his expectations. I want to truly give him what he wants. I don’t want to disappoint him. What if he doesn’t like my body? What if I don’t satisfy him? What if I cant take the whole of him and he’s disappointed?

I watch as I as I see him go upto the window as he closes it. I see him lift his shirt as he removes it. Yes Y/n. And the next thing I know I’m doing is lifting my crop top. I took it off as I don’t look at him. What if he doesn’t like what he’s seeing?
I close my eyes as I sense him coming closer. I suddenly am covered by a towel. I hold my breath as I watch him gently dry my hair. Don’t tell me he friendzoned me.
I’m embarrassed as I avoid his eyes. He’s smiling surprisingly and he chuckles- “Y/n? What were you thinking huh?”

I look at him as I simply flutter my lashes. You don’t have to say anything Y/n. It’s written all over your face.

He chuckles as he asks me- “S*x?”

I avoid his eyes as I try not to seem like I was played, when I was. I shake my head, more vigorously than required.
He suddenly stops dry-patting my hair with the towel. I felt like I forgot to breath as he slowly comes closer to me. He wraps his hand in mine as he says-
“Look at me, Y/n. Please”

I do. I look up as I meet his eyes. Perfect.
He smiles as he comes closer-

“You’ve no idea Y/n how much I’ve wanted it. This moment. Don’t overthink anything. I just don’t want you to fall sick. I want you to be ready for it. To be confident even for a split second. And I can keep going till I’ll gem your trust. What I’m telling you is that I love you for who you are not for how you are. I can never expect more when you’re literally what the highest version of me could get. Kang Y/n”

I hum to him as he slowly grabs my fist and positions over his already hard d!ck. I watch him as he closes his eyes, moaning.
“Y/n. the amount of pleasure I’ve got with just that is simply inexplicable”
“My life’s gotten so much easier with you in it but I swear to god only my d!ck’s having it harder. Only because of you, Y/n”

I giggle internally. He lets me know the effect I have on him.

I pull him into a tight hug as I kiss him on the neck. He’s in pain.

I whisper ask- “Why are you holding that pain Jungkook?”

I hear his faltered, high panting sound, - “Y/n…” he pulls away as I look at his erection. I’m about to place my hands on his belt. He’s in pain. He holds my hand before I could do it as he says-