CHAPTER: 7

"She was great in bed. Unlike you, Y/n"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was not only my tears that dropped. My heart sank. Too. I look away, as I don't want to show him my teary eyes. He holds the frame of the bed as he leans in,

"She was an animal in bed. She ticked everything in my checklist. Blonde hair, thick body, long legs that don't stop and go all the way down"

I'm disgusted. How can he do this? Here I was, considering all our interactions back to back, not sleeping. Letting him live rent free in my mind. I need to calm myself.

"I don't care. I guess then you should slide down her panties."

I'm miserable. I'm saying what I don't wish to.

He says, "and that's what I should rather do. She's more than adequate in bed. Did you by chance, Kang Y/n think that only you could satisfy me?" his eyes bore into be. My eyes feel heavy. I look away. Yes. I should've known if I don't give him what he wants, he'll get it anyway. Nothing matters to him. Not me. Not that.

"You know what! You would've loved being fvcked by her."

"I did. But the word 'loved' would be an understatement Y/n"

I can't believe this.

"Why don't you go back? Fvck her and both OF YOU FVCKING CREATE A MULE, YOU DUMBASS DONKEY"

I almost yell at him, between my tears. He seems to flinch as he leans more closer, keeping his tone frustrated.

"Why? Can't it be a Hinney Kang Y/n?"

I hate him. I raise my hands and I do what I thought I'd never do. I slapped him. I slapped him hard.

I've no strength to look at him. I don't break down in front of him. I can't and I won't. I stare hard. My eyes not leaving the floor. My tears treating to paint my cheeks. Inadequate. Average looking. Thick bod. Wild. Evie.

He breaks the silence.

"Tell me. What's on your mind?" I'm growing wild. I'm going to kill him. He sits next to me on my bed.

"Don't come closer to me" he still does

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

She's hurt. GODAMN is she crying? NO NO I can't let this be. She warned me not to come closer but I need to talk her out of this. I try to hold her hands. Okay, plan fail. "Listen Y/n" my tone changes to low. She's angry. She flings away her hands as she yells at me

"JUST GO AWAY. STAY AWAY THE HELL FROM ME! I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK, I HATE YOU! WHY DON'T YOU GO TO SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME, SOMEONE THICKER THAN ME, SOMEONE MUCH PRETTIER THAN ME, SOMEONE WHO YOU WON'T PITY FVCK WITH IT?"

Did I hear it wrong? She said pity fvck, "Y/n...."

"NO... now I speak, you listen. YOU FVCKED ME OUT OF PITY. YOU MADE A JOKE OUT OF ME. I DISAPPOINTED YOU. YOU HURT ME. YOU SAID I WAS AVERAGE LOOKING"

She was gasping for breath. She begin hitting my chest with her tiny fists, "YOU DIDN'T USE ME. IT WAS MY MISTAKE. YOU MADE ME FEEL TRASH. FEEL USED. I- - -I allowed to do all that. YOU LOVED HER AND YET YOU ASKED ME TO STAY AWAY FROM OTHER MEN. WHAT IMMPRESION DO YOU THINK IT CREATES ON ME ASSHOLE?"