CHAPTER: 3

"If you move an inch, I'm going to Fvck you right here, on this bathroom wall such that your legs fail to support you. I swear to god, I'll make you a sore melon"

I shut my mouth and still myself. DAMMITT!

WHAT A TIME FOR HIS FILTHY TALK!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I didn't like that. I open the shower. Water rushes in as it drenches both of us. Her shirt and underthings were already exposed as it clinged to her figure and I hated that she showed that to Drake. To everyone.

She seems nervous but doesn't budge. She's a fighter for a woman. She does show defiance and that excites me.

She gives me the wtf look and asks –

"What is this? I know you stink, if you wish to shower, do it...I---need—"
before she could finish that sentence, I roar at her holding her arm, pressing her into the walls.

"Wtf do you think you were doing down there? I never heard Carrie hired somebody to do 'That' "

she widens her eyes as she defies- "mind how you talk about me"

"YOU NEED TO FVCKING MIND HOW YOU BEHAVE AROUND HIM"

I'M ANGRY. Yes I am. How could she allow a random cunt to even let them touch her. How could she not realise he just wishes to slide into her just as one of many.

And here she is, eyeing me straight, talking back to me.

"And why do you seem to care, Mr Jeon Jungkook? I do what I want to do and with whom I want to go and you don't decide that. Who are you? Huh, you fight with me and act like you own my Fvcking life. You even drove Jackson away so that you could win the bet. Why are you the one deciding who I interact with?"

Fvck her, How can you still not know Y/n?

"Interact with the right ones and they'll be fine. Don't go to the prom with him. YOU WON'T." I see her arching her head back in disbelief. She charges back, "I want to go with him. I find him hot and that's it"

"Why am I bossing her around?"
"But the image of her in the pool, surrounded by men putting on a quite good show. I don't like it."

I cage her between my arms as I inch closer to her,  

"You know what? Try kissing or even try touching somebody other than me. I swear the consequences won't be pleasant, princess"

"I'M NOT YOUR PRINCESS. And yes I'm going to touch the people I love. I'm not scared of you Jungkook"

"I don't wish for 'fear' in your eyes for me. Touch any other man, and I'll let a new amputation surgery take place at my doctor's"

She gasps as her eyes turns darker. There's tension between us. I can see it in her eyes and I can't control myself too.

"You know what! Fvck it"

She screams. I hold her eyes for a minute. I'm suddenly lost. I dive in, closer to her, closer to her lips.

"Damn touch another guy who doesn't have these eyes," I let her touch my eyes, lifting her arms from the side of her body "these ears" I allow her to trace the shape of my ear and I let her touch my lip, my piercing. "Or these lips, you're going to unnecessarily put all grim reapers to work,princess"