CHAPTER: 4

I'm already here, waiting for her. To see her, amidst the crowd. The college arranged it like crazy.
In a nutshell, the prom is like crazy.

Everybody's dancing drinking, hitting, fighting, singing, even fvcking girls and even making out.

Evie. My prom partner bends down to me, clearly her cleavage on full display.

She tries to take my glass from my hands, rubbing against my fingers gently as she licks her lips. She drinks from my glass. I'm bored.

All of this could've seduced me if a year back, i hadn't met that pain-in-the-ass.
Y/n. I see her, she's across the hall. I guess she saw Evie and me. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion as she's wearing a one-tone black sleeveless little frock. I eye her as the frock hugs her curves. I feel jealous and I don't see a logical reason why.

I told her to wear blue. She denied it. She entertains. She fvcking does.

 I forget Evie between all of this. By the time I look at her, I see her eyeing me and Y/n.

She seems to be pissed off. She gives me the wtf look as she leaves.

I DON'T CARE

I look back at her. She's perfect. Beyond words.

But her hands are resting on Drake's arm. I don't like that guy. I don't want to make a fuss as I don't want Y/n disturbed but I don't like him.

"Want me to take my death note? You seem to be in some hot water with him" I hear Jimin beside me, pouring himself a drink.

"Chill man. Where's Evie at?"

I glare at him as I say, "how will I know?"

Jimin gives me his mochi-shook face as he says

"What do you mean by how you'll know? She's your prom date dumbass."

I grab his glass from him as I gulp it in one go.

I'm not focusing on Jimin. My eyes go straight to where Drake is touching her thigh.

 I say gritting my teeth in between

"He's squeezing it. I'm damn sure"

"Who's squeezing what?"

I don't reply to his stupid question. I want to kick his ass till he's sore. That scumbag.

I gulp down another shot. He's introducing her to his friends. His whole group of dumb dipshits.

I watch as he slowly slides his hand up her thigh, resting one on her hip. One of his friends touch her on the arm.

That fvcking hand stood there for too long. I wish I could burn that finger.

It's not fine. I know Drake is going to take undue advantage of her, but I'm not giving in.

She. She doesn't seem to shake a brow. She seems fine with it. I'm not okay with the pair of her and that sack of shit.

"Listen dude! They're prom partners. Calm down, don't break that glass"

I glare at Jimin. He's right. Prom partners. It's that. It's just that.

Calm down.

"Man! Evie's here! Evie's here!"

"You take care of her"

"Me? What? Are you crazy? She's your date"

"Remove that innocent mask and considering the act she can put on, you won't be displeased."

I leave him in awe as he rolls his eyes. He'll look after Evie.

I need to teach her. Teach Y/n to fvcking behave around him. Around other guys.

Y/n you're dead.

I walk in extra longer strides than usual, trying to get across the hall. To get closer to her.
I push through the crowd.

 I see Namjoon hyung on the way. I hasten to say

"Catch you later!"

He holds me back. Uughh hyung I'm busy. He says,
"Come with me. VIP Lounge"

My heart races and pulsates with anger as I see her going with Drake and this time I don't know where.
How can she let him lead the way and just go along to whenever he takes her?
I want to go there. I need to. But hyung holds me back. "Listen it's Jin."

I stop midway.

"He's collapsed. He needs to be driven to the hospital. It doesn't seem pretty at all"

My mind's partially stuck up with her. I search up my pockets, handing my car keys.

He blankly stares at me. SHIT he doesn't know to drive. Jin can't drive. Jimin's handling Evie.

 I grab the keys back as I run towards the exit saying-

"Let's get this done. Fast. Please."

I gasp as I drive them to the hospital. I'll be back Y/n. In time.

-TO BE CONTINUED