2/ EARFQUAKE

Y/NS POV
I watched as Albert turned away and towards his destination, as I carried on towards my new house. As I walked closer, I saw the moving van, my parents car and my brother carrying my new couch into my house.
"Y/N! My girl" My Mum walks towards me with her arms open for a hug. I run up to her and hug her tightly. She pulls away and gives me a box. "This is for your kitchen! Keep it safe." Mum nods.
I greet everyone else and start to help them, with the furniture.

*Time skipp 😵‼️*

I lay down on my couch. Everyone had left, all my furniture was set and in place, but the house wasnt "me" yet. My stomach rumbles loudly cutting off my thoughts. fuck, dude, i have no food. I go into my bathroom, put my hair up, grab my shoes and my wallet. and leave the house.

After a short walk, to the grocery store, i walk around, after watching my mum for how many years, i knew exactly what to get. "Are you Y/N?" A small voice says. I turn around, and see a little girl in a blue dress holding a chocolate bar, she was probably like 7 or 8. "Im so sorry, My little girl, Jolie, loves your videos, Youre her favourite" Her Dad says to me. "Its okay! Do you want a photo?" I watch Jolies face light up, as her dad gets his phone out. I bend down to match her height. Jolie hugs me, thanks me and soon walks off.

I walk to another isle, i was used to fans coming up to me, i mean with 8 million subs, what else are you meant to expect?
After about 5 more minutes of shopping, I hear a thud and then groaning behind me. I turn around, scared shitless, I see an albert drenched in water sat down, it was all over the floor, cereal boxes were on the floor. He looks up at me with a shocked face. I stare at him with my mouth opened.

"What the fuck?" I started hysterically laughing, getting some stares from customers. "help me!!" he laughs along. I stand there holding my stomach because of how much i was laughing. "Oh my god, Y/N!! Help me" I put my hand out, still laughing. "What happened??" I ask quickly. "Hmm i wonder" Albert says pointing at the puddle of water.

"Ive got to go" He walks hurriedly out of the store, leaving whatever he was going to buy. A employee comes over and asks what happened. "I have no idea, Ma'am, im so sorry" I go towards the check out, pay and leave as quick as i can.

KADENS POV
i was recording a video, when all of a sudden i get a facetime from y/n, i answer to an image of her shocked and confused. "Whats wrong?" She just starts laughing at me. "I just ran into alber at the store, he split water everywhere and fell over? whats up with him?". I giggle. "Hes albert, he makes no sense" I shrug. "Okay now stay on call to me im walking home" She poses as i take a screenshot and posts it on my instagram.

ALBERTS POV
that couldnt have been more embarrassing. i mean that's embarrassing infront of anyone, but y/n? I dont know why im so nervous around her. I mean her hair only sits perfectly, her eyes only shine in the light, her smile only lights up the room. shes only really pretty. Ill warm up to her eventually. I pull my phone out when im home.

Albert:
hey,y/n! its albert, sorry about earlier😭

Y/N
Its fein dont webn worry😵

Albert:
WHAT IS THAT SPELLING

A/N
kinda filler chapter but also a bit of kaden, we love him

(647 words)