5/ GONE GONE

alberts pov:
y/n left my house at around 3pm to get ready to go out with paige. she said something about drinks, i wasnt really listening.

at 9pm i get a message from kaden,

fumble🥚
hey dude, wanna record w me?
theres a game i rly wanna play

albert
sure, roblox?

fumble 🥚
what other games do we play..

I send him a photo of me with my tongue out and then i get up to go to my office. i sit down in my chair, i join kadens call, and immediately hear laughing. "WHAT"
i scream. "i cant stop laughing at the game, wait wait join me"

me and kaden play until around 12am, just messing about, we both stopped recording about an hour ago. i hear my phone ring.

FACETIME ... Y/N 😈
accept decline

"wait kaden im getting a call" I say muting myself and clicking accept. "mr flim flam??" i hear slurred words over loud music. "whats up y/n?" i say sighing. "queen, queen queennnn" she sings, and then starts laughing. "pick her uppp!" i hear paige yell in the background. "yeah ill come get you, where you at?" i bite my lip. "im..." she takes a long pause. "im at the bulls head!!" she finally exclaims, "okay im on my way, stay there, okay?" i hear a hum and hang up.

what do i get myself into?

i pick up my keys and walk out to my car, the bulls head isnt too far away, and id prefer her be safe in my car, then not safe in some strangers car. i drive carefully. drives at night are the most peaceful, you get to see everyone calm, other than the college kids, sleeping happily.

i pull up outside, i walk in and immediately notice y/n talking to a guy while stroking his arm. i stomp over, and sliver an arm around her. "flim flam!" she beams happily. "come on, ill take you home" i point towards the door.

i help her out of the door and into my car. "Al" y/n says. "yeah", i reply driving slowly. "have you ever had a girl, you really love?" i look at her with a confused look on my face. "i mean ye-" i get cut off by y/n starting to talk. "what would you do if you liked someone, but you are t sure you like them!" y/ns words start to mix together, but i know what she meant.

"id wait till i know completely, you get that feeling, when you look at someone, and you just know theyre the one, i call it a zap, but it feels like a zap in your head, and you soon realise you were stupid for not knowing earlier" i ramble on. i turn towards y/n as i park in her driveway and i see her looking at me with soft eyes

she smiles gently and then steps out of my car. "stay!!" she squeals, realising i was going to leave. "you want me to stay?" why would she want that? i get out of the car, and walk inside with her.

she walks inside and starts to take her shirt off with her back to me. "woah there buster" i laugh awkwardly covering my eyes. "its okay!" y/n says. walking towards her bathroom but falling over in the process.

i run up to her to make sure shes okay. as she gets up, i stare at her body, i mean i cant help it, shes perfect. "stop staring!" she says pushing my shoulder. "i need a bath", she whines. "shower tomorrow you need to sleep."

"noo" she protests. we argue back and forth until i give in and grab her towel. "you need to help me or ill drown!" she frowns. i know the only way to make her go to sleep is by doing what she says, so i nod.

i watch as she takes off her remaining clothes, i gets in the bath i ran for her not too long ago. i sit next to her, on her bathroom floor, washing her hair, her body, all of her. ive never touched her this much. i feel my face getting red as she stands up to get out after a while.

she wraps up and drags me by hand over to her bedroom, i lay down and y/n lies to the side of me, her head on my chest, and falls asleep quickly. i dont move her though, i feel safe, calm, like the people in the night. and even though i wasnt at my own house,

i felt at home.

a/n
sweet little chapter, all in alberts pov!!

okay so for the next chapter should i go more into y/ns ans paiges friendship, or intoduce a new character 😱😱 you guys choose

(816 words)