6/ ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

2003

paiges pov:
its my first day of kindergarten, im so nervous. i dont like meeting new people.

i walk in, holding hands with my mom, she soon lets go and i feel tears building up in my eyes. i dont want her to leave. the other kids who were more than happy to be left, gaped at me. i cover my eyes with my hands.

i feel a hand about the same size as mine, pull my hand down away from my face. a y/e/c (your eye colour-ed) girl beams at me, "hey! im y/n, are you okay?" she smiles at me.

i nod, "can you sit with me at recess? ...and lunch.." i ask quietly. "yes! youre my friend now" she walks with me inside.

as soon as the bell for recess goes off we both run out and jump on the swings, giggling and we try to see who can go higher.

2010

y/ns pov:

i lay on my bed facing paige looking into her eyes, she stares back at me. i blink. "HAH YOU BLINKED!! LOSER!!" she pushes me.

i fall off my bed backwards, i almost cry with laughter. "I DIDNT BLINK, you're delusional!" im quick to defend myself. "big words" paige gasps.

2016

paiges pov:

y/n cries into my shoulder, "i can't believe that moldy rat would do that to us" she cries out. my tears roll down into her hair. "hes a hoe bag cunt faced toe!!" i whisper-shout.

"how about we go smash some shit?" y/ns asks evilly. i gasp in agreement. we run out of my room to get our shoes, we run the entire time towards a junkyard.

when we get there y/n picks up a glass bottle and smashes it against a car, she screams out in anger. i grab a metal pole and break the windows of the same car.

2020

y/ns pov:

me and paige lay next to each other, face masks on our face. taylor swift blasting in the back. since covid hit we were stuck together, and i decided to start a youtube channel, paige edits and i pay her.

we needed a break so we had a girls day. we painted our nails and let out our feelings by screaming before he cheats as loud as we could.. we later got the police knocking at our door but no hassle..

2023:

still y/ns pov:

me and paige have been through a lot together, the whole 20 years we've know each other. we've been through break ups, losses in the family, literally having our lives change completely, but one thing never changed. i always had this sweet girl next to my side, someone i could always rely on and never get bored. i tell her my secrets and she keeps them a secret, we are the same person and we share the same interests. we have the same type. as soon as taylor released debut we brought it with our pocket money. the first time she went on a date, i sat on her bed and chose her outfit. our first heartbreaks were caused by the same guy.. shes my best friend.

"PAIGE." i shout. "WHATTTT" she replies. "why didnt you introduce me to albert before this? he said you knew him for a while.. and hes my type and hes cute and nice!" i smile at her. she stays silent.

"y/n i have a crush on him."

oh.

a/n
short chapter but, i wanted to give you guys something and if you cant tell im a but of a swiftie.

(611 words)