15// WUSYANAME

y/ns pov:

kissing down his stomach, towards the waistband of his sweatpants, i look up at him. "is this okay?" i ask sweetly. "more than okay bae" he smirks.

but im soon interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

i look up at albert and he looks down at me. he jumps back and i stand up quickly. "y/n!! are you in? its gigi!" the voice behind the door says. albert just stand there. "jesus" i whisper shout at him. i completely forgot that i invited her over. "Hey gigi! Give me a second!" i shout back. albert moves quickly and runs into my bedroom so he can leave through my back door, he runs off, forgetting something in the process.

i walk to the door and open it up,"gigi! my girl i missed you!" i wrap my arms around you quickly. "i missed you too you gorgeous gorgeous girl!" she kisses my cheek before pulling away and looking into my kitchen. "you been getting freaky?" she says walking into my house. "what? no?" i say a bit taken aback. she hums disbelievingly, and turns towards me. "then why is there someones elses shirt here?" she says point to where albert left them.

my face dropped. "uhm, well theres this boy, and in the moment we started something but then stopped.." she smirks. "and do you happened to like this boy?" she puts her hand on her hip. "yeah. hes great. "

she giggles before put her hands out. "how big?", i laugh loudly and shout "WHAT!" , she puts her hands above her head in defense. "WHAT IM ONLY ASKING!" i bite my lips before sitting on the kitchen island again, "big enough" i wink at her.

time skip.

we have a great time, baking cookies listening to music, dancing around like maniacs, but as soon as she leaves, all i want to do is lay in my bed and cry my heart out. i walk sluggishly over into my bedroom, finding an asleep albert all alone on my bed. i shove his shoulder. albert stirs and opens his eyes slightly. "what are you doing here?" i ask, "i didnt wanna leave" he admits.

i sniffle and push him over to the other side of my bed. i lift the blanket over my head and lie underneath. "y/n" albert says after a good minute. "yeah?" i stay under the blanket. "was it a mistake?", i feel tears in my eyes but quickly wipe them away. "we didnt do anything, but i think i need some space for now," i hear him stand up grab his shoes and walk out of my room. i put my hand over my mouth and cry, tears dampening my newly clean bedding. "bye y/n.." he says outloud before shutting the door and locking up.

a/n
one of my worst chapters so far

(584 words)