𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏

-𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑵-

I arrived in England this morning and it was now 15 o'clock I had just waken up from my 2 hour nap because jet lag is a bitch. I did my hair in my usual braid and pulled on my beanie after pulling my front strands out. It was a chilly day in Milton Keynes. I was wearing my new pair of jeans that didn't really scream country girl. I pulled on a black dress shirt that were actually one of my horse shirts but they were just fine for normal wear. You couldn't tell the difference. I pulled on my sneakers as last and climbed into my cab. I went to the Williams factory and when I arrived I found out I was way out of tone. Woman were wearing pantalon and skirts with their hair neatly and tightly done not one strand out of place. I pulled off my beanie and swallowed. God why did I want to explore this world? I don't belong here. Well I've a contract for now so I guess I don't have a choose for this season. I walked to the front desk.

"Hai I'm here for an appointment."

The girl behind the desk looked me up and down and smiled softly at me.

"I think you're at the wrong address darling."

"No I'm not. Williams factory right?"

"Yes... what's you name?"

"Morgan Dixon."

"I'll have a look."

She gave me a fakish smile as she turned her head to the computer.

"Meeting with James Vowles?"

"Correct."

"Second floor and then meeting room 5 you'll find it when walking straight ahead."

"Thanks."

I gave her a soft smile before walking to the second floor. I sat down in meeting room 5 and waited for James to come. After a few more minutes the door opened and he entered.

"Morgan it's good to see you."

"Likewise James."

I shook his hand and we had some small talk before we both sat down again.

"So because you're gonna work with Hadley on being a PR agent. Together you'll work with Alex Albon. You can split the tasks but because you're not sure if this will be your first of many years I advise you doing more of the going around meetings with Alex and letting Hadley arrange everything and do most paperwork."

We talked for a while before the door opened and a tall guy came walking in. He looked grumpy as I gave him a smile.

"Morgan. This is Alex Albon. Alex this is Morgan Dixon one of your PR agents this year."

"Nice to meet you."

I said happily as I shook his hand. He sat down next to James without reacting to me.

"Jeez who pissed on your head?"

He let go a tiny smile but it disappeared quick enough. He staid silent again.

"Did you lose your voice or something?"

"No I didn't."