𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟐

-𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑵-

Alex had arrived yesterday evening at my house. He tried to stop by my place as much as possible. It was sweet of him. He had finished round 9 in Canada so it was easier to fly out to me. He had asked me to be his girlfriend already on FaceTime. Not very romantic but it was the thought that counted for me. I was still laying in bed as it was only 9AM. Today was Dalton's day to feed the horses in the morning and turn them out so that meant I could sleep a little longer. Alex went to the bathroom when my phone started ringing. A FaceTime call from Hadley. I laid on my stomach as I accepted the call.

"Hey Had."

"Morgan you won't believe this! Alex flew out to the US yesterday after the race! That means his girlfriend is American! Oh my god can you believe it! I'm this close to figuring out who she is! He won't even tell me who it is! ME! He only said I would like her."

I giggled softly at her excitement before Alex threw himself on the bed and watched over my shoulder who I was talking to.

"Oh hey Hadley."

"Hey Alex... WHAT! MORGAN! ALEX!"

"Surprise?"

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE HIS GIRL AREN'T YOU?! This is huge!"

Alex and I softly laughed at Hadley ranting on about how we betrayed her by not telling her and how sneaky we were for doing this behind her back. Alex kissed my hair before he climbed off the bed and walked down the stairs to let me have some privacy with Hadley.

"So?! How is he?!"

"What?"

"Is he sweet... mean..."

"Are you really questioning my life decisions?"

"Okay stupid question. But tell me at least something!!"

"Uhm... he helps me with the animals. He loves feeding the baby goats and calfs their milk from the bottles but he hates milking the cows. He doesn't mind feeding the animals... he enjoys it actually. He even promised me he would let me teach him how to ride the horses."

"Aaahhh that's so cute. But what about how he acts towards you? He's been smiling to everyone in the paddock ever since the Miami race and it's contagious just like when you smile."

I laughed at her words. Hadley laughed with me before we both went silent.

"He's just... amazing. He's so sweet and such a gentleman. He wants to help me with everything even if he doesn't know how too. It's so sweet. He cooks when he's at my house. Also so he can follow his diet but also so I have some time to relax because he thinks I'm always too busy."

"Because you are too busy."

I looked at the doorway to see Alex with 2 cups of tea. I smiled at him as he handed me one of them. I said bye to Hadley as Alex and I sat on the bed together.

"Can you hold this for me?"

"Of course."

I gave him my cup before climbing out of bed and opening the curtains. I sat down back on my bed next to Alex as we looked out of the window in front of my bed. The best view there is... the fields... I saw my baby's, Bamboo and Beau, running in the pasture before Red set them into place to calm down. The other horses were just grazing from the fresh green grass they had.

"I understand why you love this first view every morning... it's peaceful."

"I know right... like time has slowed down."

"Exactly."

We drank our cups of tea before we went downstairs. Alex was making breakfast while I packed my stuff for the competition of the day. I placed Red and Laila's stuff. After a good 15 minutes I heard a loud whistle. I looked up and saw Alex at the front door. He nodded to the house and closed the trunk of my truck as I finished packing. I walked to the house and when I came inside I smelled fresh eggs and bacon. I pecked Alex his lips before I sat down on the chair in front of him where he had already placed my breakfast. Some eggs, bacon, a piece of bread and some fruit filled my plate up. We ate while we talked a little bit. After breakfast we placed the dishes in the dishwasher before Alex went to change out of his sweatpants. I loaded the horses on the trailer before we went onto the road. Today would be the first time Alex and I would go out into public together as we decided we would go public from now on. There was no point in hiding it any ways. It would also be the first time that he would meet Carlee. My best friend since I was only 7. We arrived at the yard and I parked the truck and the trailer. Carlee waved at me and I waved back. We climbed out of the truck as we walked towards her.

"Hello wifey."

"Hey babes."

We hugged each other tightly before I introduced Alex and Carlee to each other. They talked little bit with each other before Dallas joined us. Carlee her husband. Alex and Dallas started talking together as Carlee and I got our starting numbers. When we got back at the trailers 20 minutes after I saw Alex and Dallas laughing together as they had... unloaded the horses?

"Did you unload the horses?"

"Dallas did. I just helped where I could."

I smiled at him before I kissed his cheek. I cleaned the horses up and racked them both up before getting myself ready.

"Al?"

"Yes."

"Can you help me pin my number on my back."

"Coming sunshine."

"Thank you."

I handed him 4 safety pins so he could pin the number on the back of my shirt. He was very careful not to get the safety pins in my skin which was cute. When he finished he pecked my lips softly as bridled Laila. Carlee took Yvo with her to the arena as Alex and Dallas followed after us to the arena. Dallas took Alex with him to show him around the competition world. I warmed up Laila before Dallas and Alex walked with me to the ring to start my round. Barrel racing got Laila all hyped up as it was her favorite thing to do. She was going out of her mind while she had to wait for the sign to go. Alex and Dallas were standing on the side of the ring waiting for me to start. I saw my sign and let Laila go. She launched off as we spun around the 3 barrels quickly. We scored the fastest lap out of the 32 combo's that already had started. I rewarded her before we went back to cool down and start warming up with Red

𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏.𝒅𝒊𝒙𝒐𝒏

Liked by Mason

Liked by Mason.Dixon and 1.095.589 others

𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏.𝒅𝒊𝒙𝒐𝒏: cute lil pic🤭🤍

(1172 words)