𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟒

-𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑿-

It's media day in Bahrein. Morgan and I have been going doen interview to interview all morning and I even cracked a few tiny smiles when I found Morgan her eyes. We walked to the hospitality together as we were done. Our shoes tapped the concreet ground beneath our feet. I was wearing my jeans with my polo and a soft shell jacket. Morgan wore the Williams team hoodie with her jeans that went over her boots. She wore her boots yes but her jeans fell over them so it wasn't that easy to see. She wore a big belt that was very country style but her figure came out perfectly. Her hair in a braid with her smaller strands falling out like always. She whistled loudly and I looked into the direction she looked. George turned around and jogged into our direction. They hugged each other with a huge smile. What is this?

"Georgie boy."

"Morg it's good to see you!"

"Likewise. It's been a while hasn't it."

"Yeah. I would say December."

I looked between the two a little confused. They chatted a little more before they said bye to each other. Morgan and I continued our walk to the hospitality.

"How do you know each other?"

"Our moms are best friends."

"Best friends?"

"Mhm. My mom studied in England that's where they met each other and they never parted. They visit us quite a lot and sometimes we go there as well but not a lot because of the farm."

So they don't only give off the same energy but now they know each other as well. That's just crazy. How come George never told me about this girl? She's amazing.

"What are you zoning out for?"

"Mhh? Oh nothing sorry."

"Apologizing for nothing huh?"

"Apparently."

She laughed softly shaking her head as we entered the hospitality. She walked up the stairs to go to Hadley and her office while I staid on the ground floor to get to my drivers room.

𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑨𝒀

Qualification was over and I had crashed into the wall in Q2. I was fucking stupid for making such a dumb mistake. I finished P11 but I could have it into Q3 if I was a little bit more careful. I was walking to the media pen together with Morgan to do my interviews. I felt grumpy and it showed in my first interview. When we were out of reach from the camera's she pulled me by my collar. Our faces almost touched as she looked at me sternly. Her hand held the fabric of my shirt tightly so I couldn't back off.

"Suck it up Albon. So your Qualifications sucked. Tomorrow is the real deal. Put your shit together or I'll make you."

She let go of my shirt and walked past me making her shoulder hit me making me turn and look at her back as she walked to my next interview. I felt myself smiling lightly. I was so close to her face oh my. The way she got irritated and told me to suck it up. I could get used to that. I followed after her hiding my smile as I didn't want people to see me smiling like that. I did suck it up like she told me too and the other interviews weren't as bad. She recorder every interview as she also looked on the schedule on her work phone for the next one. She leaded me through them amazingly. She was prepared and in time. She let the interviewers now when they were entering the last 2 minutes by mouthing it. Between interviews we just chatted and I found myself even smiling a little bit. She's doing weird things to me. When we finished we went back to the hospitality. We walked side by side through the hallway before we parted.

"See you later Alex."

"Later sunshine."

"Sunshine?"

"Yeah. Sunshine. You give of sunshine energy."

"...I like that."

She smiled widely at me making me smile a little back at her. She just approved my nickname for her. She walked backwards a little with her wide smile. She giggled a little before turning around and walking straight ahead of her towards the stairs to go meet Hadley. That smile is printed into my mind. She's just perfect. Well no one is perfect but she's perfectly imperfect. She's who she wants to be not how anyone else wants her to be. I left to my drivers room and grabbed my stuff before I drove my rental car to the hotel and took a shower. We would go out for drinks this evening with the team and then split up for dinner. Morgan, Hadley and Logan had invited me to join them so I said yes because I didn't have anything better to do. I got dressed in a simple pair of jeans with a dress shirt. A knock on my door made me open it and I say Morgan. She looked different. She had her normally tied up pin straight hair in a blow out laying on her shoulders with a white dress. Oh wait. There they are. Her boots. Her southern accent came into my ears as she started speaking.

"Don't get used to it. Hadley made me. It's cute but I don't think I'll wear this on a daily. Is it too short? I think it is but Hadley said it's fine."

"I think... it's on the shortest side but because you're not going out alone you'll be fine. You look good sunshine."

"Thanks grumpy."

I chuckled softly at her nickname for me and I caught myself a little off guard with that. With her right hand she pushed some loose strands behind her left ear as she held her phone in her left hand. She smiled at me sweetly.

"Let's go."

"Right behind you."

She started walking to the elevator as I followed behind her. She looked gorgeous in this dress. I like the other style on her as well but this is nice as a change. She turned her head to see if I walked behind her and smiled once again towards me. I smiled back at her and in that moment I realized... I'm in love with this girl. I search for her when I don't know where she is. I notice every detail about her and she makes me smile which nobody has done in the past years. This is absolutely mental...

(1083 words)

(I'm currently on vacation and the WiFi is soooo bad! I'll upload when I can xxx)