𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟔

-𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑵-

Walking around the paddock in Australia was warm. Saudi had already been finished and now we were on the fucking other side of the world! I walked around the paddock in my jeans with my big belt and my Williams t-shirt. My hair in a messy bun like normally as I wore my cap to prevent the sun from shining into my eyes. It was Thursday today so I would have to take Alex around the interviews. I knocked on his drivers room and a soft mumble came from inside.

"Who's it?"

"Morgan."

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw him standing next to his bag that laid on the small desk.

"We've to leave to the interviews in 5 minutes. I'll meet you out front righty?"

"Yea sounds good..."

He looked at me contemplating if he was gonna or ask me something. I looked at him and smiled softly trying to encourage him.

"Wanna ask me something?"

"Kind of but I think it might be inappropriate."

"One way to find out Albon."

"Can I have a hug?"

"You find asking for a hug inappropriate?"

"Kind of."

I giggled softly as I walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around him while his arms wrapped around me.

"You never have to ask me for a hug. I love hugging people."

His face was buried in my neck as he sighed softly. I frowned a little bit.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah... just needed a hug. Haven't had one for a while so I needed one."

We let go of each other and I walked to the door. I turned around and smiled gently at him.

"See you in 5."

"See you 5 sunshine."

That nickname was cute. I liked it. Especially the meaning behind it that he explained me. I grabbed my things from the office and then walked out of the hospitality. I felt someone bump into my shoulder and looked up to see George. I smiled at him before we gave each other a hug.

"Hello to you too."

"Heading to the conference meeting as well?"

"Yea. You too I assume?"

"Mhm. We'll wait for you and Alex then."

"Sounds good."

In that moment the door opened and Alex walked out as well. The four of us walked to the conference room. After chatting for a while George and Alex sat down and I went to the back of the room with George his PR agent. We chatted a little bit before we went silent because the questions started coming. I looked at the drivers and when I looked at Alex I found that he was already looking at me while he answered the question. His eyes didn't leave me not even for a second. I looked away but couldn't help feel his brown eyes burned on my skin. I looked back at him from time to time and whenever I did I could see the smallest smile on grow on his lips. Big enough to notice small enough to hide it. After they were done Alex and I walked back to the hospitality. We had an hour break before we had to go to the media pen. He opened the door and gestured me to go in first.