𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟑

-𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑨𝑵-

I had just landed. Where? In Belgium. Hadley and I had planned for me to come surprise Alex and of course a little bit the team. I wore a tanktop with my normal jeans and wore my boots with them like normally. My hair in a loose ponytail as I wore my cap on my head. I probably stood out but I didn't really care. Walking through the airport with my suitcase I found Hadley. We hugged each other squealing loudly.

"OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"I missed you too Had!"

We talked while we walked out of the airport to her rental car. We brought my stuff to the hotel and I dropped in Hadley's room. I followed Hadley out of the hotel room as we went to track for Thursday media day. Alex was filming a video with Logan for the Williams YouTube channel where they had to guess the person blindfolded. Hadley is a sneaky girl... you can guess how we are gonna surprise him. Logan went to grab me from outside the room as I heard a confused Alex talking about the door.

"Did Logan get someone out of the room or did someone join us?"

It staid silent as I stood in front of Alex. Logan guided his hands to my face as Alex started feeling my face.

"This feels way too familiair..."

He cupped my cheeks and then he froze in place like the puzzle pieces finally fell in place.

"Hadley I swear to god if you are messing with me that Morgan is standing in front of me I'm gonna end your life. Because I know her face like the back of my hand and this is her."

Logan removed his blind fold as Alex his hands had left my cheeks. He rubbed his eyes before looking at my smiling face. He froze in place before he launched at me wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up from the ground. His face snuggling into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I laughed with the rest of the people surrounding us.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Coming to surprise you."

He placed me down before he pecked my lips. His beautiful brown eyes were a bit watery as he had teared up a little.

"Aah you big baby."

"Shut up Hadley! You did this behind my back didn't you?!"

"Your welcome."

"Thanks."

Hadley and I laughed a little together before Alex had me in a tight hug again.

"I missed you sunshine."

"I missed you too Al."

When we let go of each other he wiped at his eyes as he hoped it wouldn't show that his eyes were red. I stood behind the camera's with Hadley. We smiled at each other knowing damn well that this footage would go out on YouTube after this weekend. I knew Alex had wanted to go public from moment 1 and I'm ready now. The filming went by fine. Alex was distracted with staring at me the whole time but expect that it all was good. After filming it was time for him to go to the media pen for some interviews.

"Hey Al?"

"Yes sunshine?"

"I'm ready to go public if you're alright with that. I think the timing is right."

"I'm alright if you're alright."

"Then let's stop our secret."

We smiled at each other as Hadley walked into the drivers room. She handed me a recorder and phone and then I looked at her confused.

"What are you looking at me for? Make yourself useful bitch."

I laughed at her answer as she walked away. Alex and I headed to the media pen together. I directed him to his first interview which felt like old times. Only different of course. I loved the job and helping Alex but this wasn't the world I would want to be 24/7. So whenever I will be at a race I wouldn't mind helping Hadley out.

"I see you brought your old PR agent back? Without Williams team wear?"

"She's here for the weekend indeed but not as my PR agent though."

"Is she visiting the team?"

"No she's here to surprise me."

"Surprise you? Can you confirm that you guys are in a relationship then?"

"I can confirm."

The interviewer fell silent as he didn't know what to respond to that. I laughed softly before he spoke up.

"It isn't April fools is it?"

"No it isn't."

Alex took my hand and pulled me closer to him. He gently grabbed my chin pecking my lips on camera as people around us started cheering and whistling for our kiss. When we pulled back he hugged me closer to him as I felt myself blushing because of all the attention around us. Snuggling my face into his chest to escape all the camera's and eyes directed on us made me feel safer. His arms made me feel safer and I love that he gives me a feeling of comfort and safeness with such a simple thing. When most people were going back to their own business I stepped back out of the camera view so Alex could continue as well. After the media pen we immediately walked to the conference room for the interviews in groups. Alex sat down in the middle. On his left side were Lando and Fernando while on his right side were Charles and Zhou. I was on my phone most of the time checking my e-mails and texts because unlike Alex who has a PR agent I am my own PR agent. I always have been. Well when I was a little younger my mom helped me but I was in charge most of the time. The time went by me and before I knew it I felt a soft kiss being planted on top of my head. I looked up to see Alex. He smiled at me widely as I looked up at him. He looked really happy unlike when we first met at the start of the season. How much can change in such a short time.

"Hey Al."

"Hai sunshine. Ready to go back to the hospitality?"

"Of course."

Together we walked out of the conference room and walked to the hospitality of Williams.

(1058 words)