𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟏𝟎

-𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑿-

I was silently waiting for Morgan's reaction. I didn't dare to look at her. I was scared she would react weird or try and push me away. The silence was long and for me a little painful. She leaned forward and I felt her lips touch my temple. She had placed a kiss on my temple. I turned my head to look at her fully. My eyes looking into those soft blue eyes of her that always sparkled in combination with her beautiful smile.

"I missed you Alex..."

"I missed you too."

I placed my paper towel and ice pack on the table as I stood up. She stood up as well. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I snuggled my head into her neck as I picked her up from the ground. Her legs wrapped around me holding onto me tightly.

"You have no idea how shitty I felt without you..."

"It can't be that bad Albon."

"Believe me sunshine... never felt worse in my entire life."

She giggled softly before letting her legs dangle again. I placed her back on the floor gently before we let go of each other. I pushed the loose strands of her blonde messy ponytail behind her left ear. We just smiled softly at each other.

"Does that mean we are dating?"

"Alex! You very much ruined the moment."

"Sorry. But are we?"

"Yes... if that's what you want as well..."

"Oh I want it don't worry."

She giggled softly as she shook her head. She heard a knock on the door so she walked to her front door. I sat down again and held the cool pack to my jaw again. That guy hit hard I had to admit that. I also have to admit I would have never thought I would ever get in a situation like this one. She walked back into the room as her 3 brothers followed after her. They all sat down at the dinning table with me.

"You alright mate?"

"Yes thanks for asking."

"No thanks for helping out little Moor moor."

"Callum shut up."

Morgan sounded irritated with the nickname Callum, apparently, said out loud.

"I'm Callum by the way, that's Dalton and that's Mason."

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Alex."

"English?"

"The accent gave it away didn't it."

"Isn't hard to spot."

We all laughed a little as Morgan was standing in the kitchen. She grabbed 3 beers and 2 glasses of water knowing that I don't drink a lot of different things from water. She handed her brothers a beer as she sticked to a glass of water as well.

"So Alex... what are you to Morgan?"

"Ex-colleague and now we started dating."

"Dating?"

"We just decided it a few minutes ago."

Morgan rolled her eyes at her brothers. They all looked at each other before they all looked at Morgan and I.

"We approve. He has shown himself worthy. He knows that we will fucking hurt him if he hurts you so we're alright."

Dalton leaned back as he finished his sentence. Morgan groaned in frustration. I just smiled at the protectiveness these guys had over their sister. She stood up and shoed them out.

"Right time to go dickheads."

They all left with a mumble before we were back with just us. She grabbed her cowboy hat and pushed it down on her head as she turned to me.

"I've to get going... Bamboo and Beau broke the fence so I'll have to fix it and paint it in the right color. Still have to fix the tractor as well."

"Can I come with you? I'm not much use because I'm not really handy but I'm a good company."

"No need to ask me if you can come. You can always come."

We walked outside together towards the shed. I sat down on the work bank where all the tools and stuff were. Morgan turned on her playlist as country music started playing. I didn't expect different form this girl. With a lot of force she pulled the hood from the tractor open. She rolled up the sleeves of her dress shirt as she got to work. After a few minutes she placed away her cowboy hat and pulled off her dress shirt not wanting to make them dirty as her arms and face were already covered in black stripes form the dirt and oil. She's fucking hot... I thought I always wanted a girly girl because they are hot but my country girls are a new level...

"Alex can you hand me the 7th screw driver from your left and while your at it can you hand me that oil tank as well?"

"At it sunshine."

I stood up and took the two things in my hand. I handed them to her as I stood beside her. She stood there in a sports bra fixing the tractor. When she used the two things she climbed off the hood and climbed into the tractor and started it. When it worked she smiled happily which made me smile. She turned it off again and climbed out. She closed the hood before she grabbed some stuff and placed it on a quad. She got on and tapped behind her. I got on behind her before she started driving it. The grass field was made into smaller fields. Her 6 horses were all in the same meadow I think. We arrived at the last meadow and we both got off. She looked at the wooden fence as she held the nails between her teeth. Hitting one of the nails with a hammer k to the wood. When the fence was repaired she took out the bucket of paint she brought and made sure the fence was all nice and white again. Yes they had those white aesthetic fencing around their property. When she was done she walked back to me and smiled. I laid my hands on her waist gently and softly leaned closer to her. I didn't want to get to fast ahead of myself so i just leaned towards her a little bit so she could take the last step. I felt her hands cupping my cheeks as her lips met mine. Her soft lips met my lips and I felt myself smile once again. I think I've found my happiness back in a person.

(1078 words)