chapter 1

Bengaluru , india.

The whole room seems to be unused for years. That is what a person feels when they enter. But there is a woman on the couch  with bruises on her wrists. With a photo in her hands. She is looking at that person with pure venom. She is cursing that person and blaming that person for her lack of serenity. She is none other than maya ( arnav's sister ).

Maya : i will make sure that you"ll be punished for what you have done. I will destroy you. I will destroy you ms.mitravinda.

Suddenly she heard her door bell ringing. She wiped her tears and went to open the door. She is more than shocked by looking at that person.

Maya : mihir !

Mihir : yes ! It's me. It's been a long time since we met.

Maya : yeah !

Mihir : i am here to talk business with you.

Maya : that's obvious. What's that ?

Mihir : the same old deal.

Maya : i don't know if i could help you now. My family came to know about my true face. Even my brother.

Mihir : then it will be easier .

Maya : how ?

Mihir : where there is a will there is a way ! Dumb people like you won't understand that.

Maya is least bothered about being adressed as dumb because ,she know she must supress her anger and shut her mouth to get what she wants.

Maya : what i am supposed to do ?

Mihir : get back to your parents. Beg them for forgiveness. Fall on their feet. Act as if you have changed. Get their trust back.

Maya : ok !

..........

Mahitha and arnav are sitting in the same place from last few hours. Both are lost in their own thoughts.

Arnav : aunt !

Mahitha : tell !

Arnav : i got an idea .

Mahitha : what's that ?

Arnav : i think we can find a way by referring uncle's books and documents.

Mahitha : he will keep them safe by locking. he never shared his passwords with me.

Arnav : but he shared one with me.

Mahitha : what's that ?

Arnav : Mahiforever.

............

Adarsh wiped mitra's tears.

Adarsh : mitra ! Let's go to your mom's place. Aren't you excited to meet your grandparents ?

Mitra nodded.

Shodasi devi and theera left to the palace for making the arrangements to welcome the princess. But they are still clueless about mahitha's whereabouts.

By the time adarsh and mitra reached the palace . Mitra is more than shocked. That's the same palace for which vikramaditya is the current owner. As she is walking forward she is getting a strange feeling. She is hearing some strange echoes. She wondered what's happening around her. She looked at her father who is smiling brightly.

Adarsh : i understood what's running in your mind. You"ll be alright. Calm down kanna.

Mitra : ok nanna !

It is extremely weird for mitra to act calmly but she is trying to get familiar with the reality.

.........

Kiara : god ! Where are they ? Their phones are unreachable. If riya ma'am comes to know about this all of us must face a huge hurricane. I"ll call police. That idiot mihir. He must be behind this.

Arnav : kiara !

Kiara : sir ! Why you are not answering your phone. Where is ma'am ?

Arnav : your ma'am got some urgent work. I am dealing this project wholely. Mitra sent a senior designer and architect to assist us. Her name is maha (aka mahitha ).

Maha : hello !

Kiara : hello ma'am. We are glad to work with you.

Maha : me too.

Arnav : explain about the ptoject to her. I"ll be back.

Kiara : ok sir.

Maha and arnav both smirked at eachother.

.....

Hey guys !

How's the chapter ?

I know it's short but i will update long chapters soon.

Stay tuned !