Chapter 8

Adarsh : did you hear that ?

Mithra : bullets ?

Adarsh : yes ! These caves will produce echoes of only few regions. These caves must be having a connection with some sort of fort or weaponry ware house . Look at those signs on the walls. 

Mithra : those signs are indicating the presence of few levers.

Adarsh walked a little forward. 

Adarsh : yes ! 

Adarsh touched a little uneven part of the wall. He exerted some force on it.  a portal opened beside it without any noise. 

Mithra : why these stones aren't making any noise ?

Adarsh : this stone is an unique one. It is related to the stone that you are wearing . 

Mithra : time stone ?

Adarsh : i gave that name to this stone. This stone is much more than what we know about quantum physics.

Mithra : shall we go inside ?

Adarsh : not now.

Adarsh signalled her to follow him. As they walked forward they saw multiple paths. 

Mithra : nanna ! This path have footprints.

Mithra walked towards that pathway.

Adarsh : stop ! Those are not real . 

Mithra : what ? 

Before a man could grab mithra by her neck adarsh shot him. Mithra became cautious about her surroundings. She knocked off an another guy who approached them. The father and daughter have managed to knock down all of them effortlessly.

Mohan : impressive ! But not as much as my deed. 

Adarsh : you bastard ! I'll make you pay for everything that you have done.

Mohan : oh my god ! I am scared. God please save me . Ha ha ha. You can't even pluck my hair.

Adarsh : let's see who is going to win.

Mohan : patience my dear friend ! I have something to show you. Mohan asked his assistant to bring is phone. He showed the video of mahitha and arnav . They are unconscious and are under hostage.

Adarsh : dare to harm them ! 

Mohan : then do what i want. I'll leave them.

Adarsh : I won't.

Mohan : then be ready to mourn .

Adarsh : i"ll rather die along with my family by killing you instead of letting you to succeed . I will be proud of myself.

Mohan : you didn't change a bit.

Adarsh : but you changed a lot. You stopped pretending like a good friend. You are showing your true colours.

Mohan : i recorded your words . I'll definitely make your wife to listen this.

Mohan started laughing loudly. To his surprise mithra started laughing. Adarsh smirked.

Mithra : thank you mr.mohan. You made our work easy. I wish you will keep on laughing till you die. 

Mithra and adarsh covered their faces with breathing masks and took out a laughing gas cylinder from their backpack. Mithra removed the seal and throwed it on them. The father and daughter duo walked towards the place where mahitha and arnav are pretending as if they are under their hostage.