chapter 4

As soon as Mithra opened her eyes she saw dense forest around her. She is completely clueless about her surroundings. She searched for her father but he is no where to be found. Suddenly an arrow got hit to the tree beside her . As she turned around she saw a group of tribes. Soon they surrounded her with arrows aimed at her. They are discussing something among themselves about something. She realised that the time stone that she have is missing. She saw that in one of those tribe's had. An elderly tribal woman walked towards her along with few people. Mitra understood that the woman is blind. The woman walked towards Mithra and kept her hand on mithra's forehead As if she is analysing her.

That woman said something to her folk and they dropped their weapons. The woman said something in their tribal language. Then she smiled and spoke in Telugu. As she sensed the raised breath rate of Mithra.

That woman : enti talli ? Bayapaddava ?

(That woman : what happened dear ? Are you scared ?)

Mithra : umm . Not really !

That woman : we are the tribes of jambu island . It's in Indian ocean. We are a part of chenchu's of telugu region.

Mithra : oh. May I know how I ended up here ?

That woman : I Don't know. But there is a person who can help you. She is a lady from your region. She came here after retirement. Her name is charumati devi.

( did you recognise her ? )

Mithra : Ok

Mithra followed that woman. She felt she shouldn't trust them . But on another side she felt that she have no option. As she is walking along with them she heard a voice in her ears. That is when she realised that she have an airpod in her ear and a phone in her dress. That voice belongs to her father.

Adarsh : hey li"ll one. Go with them. You'll meet a special person there. I'll be back soon. Then I will explain everything to you.

...............

Mahitha tossed the huge file and stretched back in her chair. She saw Arnav who is lost somewhere.

Mahitha : what happened ?

Arnav : if everything was fine between us . We would have got married today.

Mahitha : what ?

Arnav : yes. We got engaged long back. And as per priest's words this day was fixed as their is a good muhurat.

Mahitha : I think this whole thing happened for making me the person who will do kanyadhan for my daughter.

Mahitha smiled with tears.

Arnav suddenly stood up and walked into the store room.
Mahitha followed him.

Arnav : Nanna said that uncle left a box saying that it is a present for his future son-in-law. I Don't know why but I am feeling that we might get a clue from that.

Mahitha : there is a chance. Where's that box ?

Arnav : in bank. I mean in the locker.

Mahitha : let's get it.

Arnav : but we need Nanna's approval.

Mahitha : then tell him about this. Wait ! Let's go to your home.

Arnav : are you sure ?

Mahitha : yes.

Arnav and mahitha drove towards arnav's house.

..........

Maya tried to get her parents love but they didn't bother about her presence much. Her mother is even worse. She didn't even care her existence. This made her hate her mother a lot.

She called Mihir but he didn't answer her call. She called multiple times but the response is same.
She heard the calling bell sound. She went and opened the door. She is mote than shocked by looking at the person standing infront of her.

Sharada came out hearing the calling bell sound and even she is shocked.

...........

The car stopped suddenly.

Mahitha : what happened  ?

Arnav : I Don't know.  I have to check.

Mahitha : will it take time ?

Arnav : I think so.

Mahitha : then I'll be back soon. I have some work.

Arnav : where are you going ? You Don't know anything or anyone here.

Mahitha laughed.

Mahitha : you are wrong kid !

Arnav saw a couple standing on the other side of the road.

Arnav : I think i am wrong in understanding you people partially.

..........

Mithra saw a small village which is little away. She thought that's the place they are supposed to reach. As soon as they reached the old woman took her towards a small hut. She felt it's too nice as an old blind woman is leading her path.

That old woman called out for charumati devi. Charumati came out and saw Mitra.

Mithra recognised the familiar person.

Mithra : ma'am !

......

How's the chapter ?