chapter 2

Theera : mitra ! Go and get ready . Today it's durga puja. If your mother was here she would have decorated the mandir like a new bride.

Mitra : would you mind if i do that this time ?

Theera : no !

Mitra smiled and went inside. Theera left the place and started looking after the arrangements. After some time she heard mitra's voice. Mitra is guiding the maids to decorate the mandir . The maids are astounished as mitra have similar tastes as that of mahitha. They are unaware of mitra's identity. They are believing that she is a princess from some distant kingdom.

........

Maha : kiara ! How far did you come ?

Kiara : i almost reached ma'am.

Maha : ok.

Aarnav : do you think it's appropriate to do this ?

Maha : yes !

Kiara : i am here !

Aarnav : hey riya !

Even riya came along with kiara which is completely out of what they expected. Maha looked at aarnav . Aarnav nodded his head indicating that it's fine.

Riya : hey aarnav ! Where's mitra ?

..........

Adarsh heard a knock on his door. He saw theera.

Adarsh : hey !

Theera : bhai ! Once look at your daughter . She is behaving exactly lik mahitha. She even wore mahitha's dress.

Adarsh saw mitra and smiled. Mitra saw her father and gave a vibrant smile to him.

Shodasi devi : i am sure many prince's who will come for attending today's  puja will be struck with her beauty. We must arrange a swayamvar for her .

Adarsh : what ? She is already in love with my friend's son. His name is aarnav. He is a great guy. He will look after her very well.

Shodasi devi : ohh.

Shodasi devi who felt happy suddenly started weeping silently.

Adarsh : are you ok maharani ?

Shodasi devi : i just remembered mahitha . I don't know how you are going to end this time game .

Adarsh : don't worry maharani. This will end soon.
.........

Sharada : raghav ! Where are you ? I've been calling you from past 4 hours.

Raghav : i was in Operatiom theatre. Why you called me ?

Sharada : we should go to my mother's place today. Did you forget ? Tomorrow it's my mother's birthday.

Raghav : yeah. Let's leave in the evening.

Sharada : ok ! I applied for 2 days leave.

Raghav : ok. Even i am applying.

Suddenly they heard their door bell ringing.  Raghav went and opened the door.

Raghav : who's that ?

Maya : nanna .

Raghav didn't budge. Sharada came into the living room.

Sharada : who's that raghav ? Why are you standing like a statute ?

Maya : nanna ! Forgive me. I am sinister. I don't deserve to be the daughter of kimd souls like you people. Please forgive me. I am sorry for everything. I realised my mistake.

Sharada : ask her to get out raghav ! I don't want to entertain criminals in my house. I won't even let her to feel my son and daughter-in-law's shadow. She is a bad omen. I should have killed her on the same day when she did that sin.

Raghav is not budging at all. He is recalling the day when he first saw his daughter. She appeared to be an angel to him. But as she grew up she became a demon. He always blamed himself thinking he is a bad father. But he never understood why aarnav is that well natured even though his sister is a monster.

As a human raghav is not at all interested in forgiving maya but the father in him is asking him to forgive his dauhhter. He didn't say anything but placed his hand on her head and moved inside. He went into his room.

Sharada : what the hell raghav ? You forgave her easily. Did you forget what she have done ? She spoiled many woman's life. She is a killer.

Raghav : but she is also our daughter .

Saying that raghav closed the door with a bang.

Maya gave a smile but changed her expression as soon as she saw her mother. She silently walked into her old room which is neat and  clean. It is clean enough that not even a single trace about her is present. She peeped into her brother's room which is beside hers. She saw a huge photo of aarnav and mithra hanging on the wall. She went into her room and closed the door. She called mihir.

Mihir : hello sweet heart ! Are you in ?

Maya : yes !

Mihir : Who melted ?

Maya : my father !

Mihir : poor him. Don't worry. He will convince your mom. Only brother is remaining. Recreate one of your old melodrama. He will melt for sure. Anyhow your brother believes you more than himself right ?

Maya : i think no more. I saw a photo of him along mithra in his room.

Mihir : oh. Then it will be easier.

Maya : what ?

Mihir : have patience.
..........

Unknown : sir ! She is here .

Mohan : who ?

Unknown : mahitha .

Mohan : which mahitha ?

Unknown : mrs. Mahitha adarsh.

Mohan dropped the book from his hand.

Mohan : how come that is possible ? What are you blabbering ? Are you drunk ? Didn't we kill her on that day ?

Unknown : i don't know sir.

Mohan wiped his forehead. Before he could speak more he felt a strong pain in his chest.

Unknown : sir ! Are you ok ?

Mohan signalled him to get his tablet.

.......

Hey guys !

How's the chapter ?

Belated happy dussera.