chapter 3

VIKRAMADITYA'S OFFICE,

The oldman in the wheelchair is lost in his own thoughts. He recalled how he tried to destroy his own son's career. He hated the ideology of adarsh. He always wanted him to be his successor. But adarsh is least interested in business. He wondered what his son is doing now and where he is !

Mihir : i did what you have told me. Will you atleast clarify everything now ?

Vikramaditya nodded.

Vikramaditya : you are not my grandson. Your parents are from the orphanage that i am running.

Mihir : what ?

Vikramaditya : yes ! A heirless king is always useless. But a king who abandoned his heir is the worst . And i am one of them. I have a son. I don't where he is and what he is doing. I don't know if he is alive. That raghav is his bestfriend.

Mihir is more than shocked. This is too much for him to process all this.

Mihir broke down.

Mihir : did you use me as a pawn ?

Vikaramaditya : yes !

Mihir dashed out of vikramaditya's cabin. He left to his home. The maids and helpers got scared by looking at his blood red eyes.
.............

16th century ,

As the durga puja is almost near to the end. Everyone is praying the godess and asking her to fullfill their wishes and spread prosperity.

Adarsh : mitra ! Pray for them too.

Mitra : i did nanna.

Adarsh patted her head affectionately.

After some time everyone dispersed to their rooms. Mitra went to adarsh's room to talk with him.

Mitra : nanna !

Adarsh : yes kanna (dear) !

Mitra : i want to tell you something.

Adarsh : tell dear.

Mitra is about to tell something but suddenly she saw something behind the curtains. Adarsh observed mitra's expression and looked in that direction. He tried to cover but his daughter is faster than him.

Mitra : what are you hiding ?

Adarsh : nothing.

Mitra : i don't like repeating the samething . I am asking you " what are you hiding ?"

Adarsh : fine. I wantedly teleported us here.

Mitra : what ? But why ?

Adarsh : for your safety . To keep you away from him.

Mitra : from whom ?

Adarsh : my father.

Mitra : what ?

Adarsh : yes .

Mitra : aren't you an orphan ?

Adarsh : no. I am a royal. And even you.

Mitra is more than shocked by listening to her father's word.

Mitra : tell me everything clearly.

Adarsh : i am the only son of vikramaditya and charumati devi. I am the sole heir of vikramaditya group. But now everything is yours according to the promisory note written by your grandfather as he hates me. He mentioned that his grandchild will be his heir or heiress but not me as he always hated me.

Mitra : why he hates you ?

Adarsh : because i am not interested in business. I left my home when i was 14 years old. I never spoke with my father after that. But my mother used to meet me secretely.

Mitra : then what about mihir ?

Adarsh : he is nothing but your grandfather's puppet. I feel pity on that guy. He is being used .

Theera : adarsh ! Maharaj vallabha deva is here to meet you.

Adarsh : what ? It's been a long time since i met him. I am coming.

Mitra : nanna one minute.

Adarsh : mitra ! Don't you want to meet your uncle ? Come with me.

Mitra sighed and followed her father.

As soon as vallabha saw adarsh he ran towards him and hugged him.

Adarsh : how are you my dear brother ?

Vallabha : i am doing great. How are you ?

Adarsh : good. See who is here ?

Vallabha : mitra ! My dear child.

Mitra joined  her hands with respect and greeted him.

...........

21 st century ,

After riya and kiara left aarnav and mahitha started their work. Their plan is to capture mohan and get a solution for this. Mohan fabricated the time machine's mechanism and that is the reason why adarsh is getting clueless about that occasionally. Aarnav came to this conclusion after checking the whole lab thoroughly.

Mahitha : aarnav ! Adarsh used to speak about an island where they have a lab. That's the place where he did most of his research.

Aarnav : where's that ?

Mahitha : it is somewhere in the indian ocean.

Aarnav : i think we should go there .

Mahitha : but i am not sure about finding that place.

Aarnav : "where there is a will there is a way " my dear future mother-in-law.

Mahitha : really ! Then try finding that place as soon as possible.

Aarnav nodded.

Mahitha : i think we should meet vikramaditya once.

Aarnav : why ?

Mahitha : i'll tell you.

...........

Sharada is constantly cursing herself and cooking the food.

Maya : amma ! Can i help you ?

Sharada : ok ! So, you want to kill us now. Give the poison bottle. I will add it on my own.

Maya : amma ! Don't speak like that. I love you amma.

Sharada : shut up !
..........

Mitra tried to speak with her father but her father is not at all giving a chance for her to speak. She thought of sneaking into his room and checking the machine that he is hiding.

After some time , she sneaked into her father's room. Her father is busy talking with vallabha deva and others. She observed the machine. It have a countdown. She wondered what does it indicate as it just have a countdown that is left with only  10 minutes.

Adarsh who is speaking with vallabha deva smirked and excused himself and walked a little away.

He told tp himself ,

Adarsh : i know kanna. I know that you will sneak in.

He waited for a while and pressed a button on his wrist watch that he is hiding below the sleeve.

Adarsh : boom.

The father and daughter are again trapped in the time ralm.

............

How's the chapter ?

How's the book cover ?

Thanks to my dear friend AvantikaSaha1 for making this amazing book cover.

Guys please do comment and vote. When you comment about what you felt while reading certain lines it will help me to improve myself and motivates me to write more.

Stay tuned !