Chapter 10

Mithra and arnav are clueless about how to console adarsh and mahitha. Mithra placed her hand on her father's shoulder. He immediately hugged her and starred crying . Mahitha also hugged her. Arnav felt sad for them. He decided to do something for changing vaishnav into hridhan again.

Arnav : guys ! We should leave this cave immediately.

They nodded. They started walking towards the exit. As they came out of the caves they are welcomed by Raghav.

Adarsh : rey ! What are you doing here ?

Raghav : tell me what's going on ?

Adarsh : let's go home and talk !

Raghav : it's waste of time asking you people. You'll never say anything.

Raghav  : arnav ! Tell me everything.

Arnav : nanna ! Let's talk later.

Raghav : fine ! No one is on my side. I'm leaving.

Mithra : uncle wait ! 

Raghav didn't wait. He is walking quickly and mithra is following him. 

Adarsh : you know something arnav ? Your father is the most dumbest person i've ever had in my life.

Arnav : thank you !

Arnav and adarsh bot started laughing.

Adarsh : till few hours ago I don't know about my son's existence. I am happy that he is alive but i am unable to bear the fact that he is a criminal.

Arnav : everything will be alright uncle. Let's try to explain him about everything. 

Adarsh : yes.

................

1 week later ,

Vaishnav's house in london ,

A young woman in her late 20's walked into the house. She dressed in a simple kurti and jeans.

Ishitha : kiran ! Where's your boss ?

Kiran : hello ma'am ! He is in his room. He said not to disturb.

Ishitha walked towards vaishnav's room not bothering about kiran's warning. She knocked the door but he didn't open. She took out the extra keys from her bag and unlocked the door. A strong smell of cigarette smoke welcomed her. She grossed and entered inside and started searching for the monster who happens to be her husband. He is always a good husband to her but she will never consider him as a human. She is trying hard to change him but she is failing terribly. She started leaving alone in Cambridge and she is meeting him only in the weekends but the sudden death of vaishnav's father brought her there. She got to know about that lately as vaishnav didn't tell anyone about that except kiran and his security officer.

She stared at their wedding photos on the wall. She saw a bright smile on both of their faces. She lately realised that they could never smile like that in the presence of each other again. She walked inside and saw mess everywhere. In a corner she saw him. His white shirt have blood stains.his hand is bleeding. He sat in a corner and flipping an album.

She walked towards him without noticing the broken glass pieces. A piece of glass pierced her foot. She hissed in pain. He turned around and saw her.

Vaishnav : isha ! 

Vaishnav got up and walked towards her. She tried to help her but she signalled that she is ok and moved  away from him. The broken him is becoming vulnerable because of her coldness.

Ishitha sat on the couch and removed the piece from her leg and walked towards the closet and took out the first aid box and walked towards him. She pulled his hand towards her and examined his hand. She glanced at his face. He got dark circles around his eyes and she can smell alcohol everywhere. He is not an alcoholic or regular smoker. He does that rarely . This is the first time she is seeing him like that. They got married early in their lives because of their parents. They wanted their bond to be strong. So, they got their children married to each other. 

Ishitha :  i am sorry for your loss. Try to move on please . I am unable to see you in pain.

Vaishnav stopped ishitha who is tying bandage to his hand sat near her feet. He cleaned her wound and did first aid to her wound. 

Vaishnav : you know something ishitha ? The wound that i got on my hand is nothing in-front of the pain i am having here. He pointed towards his heart. 

Ishitha hugged him tightly and he hugged her back.

Vaishnav : I always wanted to make him proud of me. I achieved something big and he is not here to acknowledge it. Why good people like him will always face death this soon ?

Ishitha grossed when he said good people. But didn't say anything out. She ruffled his hair as she felt her shoulder getting wet. She always felt that vaishnav is a pawn for both mohan and dheeraj ( ishitha's father ). They always used to make him do all the illegal things and keep themselves away from these. She heard her father telling someone that vaishnav is adopted. She told the same thing to vaishnav but she earned a warning from him. She very well know that if someone else had told this they would have been dead by now.

Ishitha : you are strong ! You shouldn't cry like this. I never saw you like this.

Vaishnav : I am crying because I want to get rid of my anguish. My pain will be gone when i'll kill my father's murderer.

Vaishnav got a call from mohan that they found him . He cut the call saying that he will come.

..........

As the venomous snakes are crawling on his body a man is screaming his lungs out for help. But no one will hear him. He is enclosed in a glass chamber. Straight in front of it Vaishnav is sitting and having his dinner . The woman beside him is flinching as soon as she is glancing at that glass chamber with snakes.

Vaishnav :  Ishitha ! How's your surprise date ? Are you enjoying it ?

Ishitha glared at him . 

Ishitha : is this supposed to be a date ? For godsake behave like a human for one day vaishnav.

Vaishnav : he left my father with that adarsh and went away. That's the reason why he got this fate. Let him enjoy. No one of those snakes have poison. I am letting him die on his own because of fear. 

Ishitha : what ? 

Vaishnav pulled his chair closer to ishitha's chair. 

Vaishnav : as the snakes are crawling on his body . His whole body will become numb because of fear. As he is extremely scared his heartbeat increases . The adrenaline rush will make him confused and dizzy. As he won't be able to process anything or let his body function properly he will slowly loose control on his mental state. Because of the high blood pressure his heart stops working. And he will die. Look at him.

As ishitha saw that person he is dead.

Ishitha : oh my god ! 

Vaishnav : it's a natural death darling. I didn't do anything to him. It's a cardiac arrest . 

...........

Hey guys ! 

How's the chapter ? 

What do you think about ishitha ? 

Are you hating vaishnav ? 

Stay tuned !