Chapter 16

Vaishnav : you killed my father ! I won't spare you mr.adarsh ! I will kill you with my bare hands.

Adarsh : son ! Try to understand. I am your father. He snatched you away from us.

Mahitha : yes ! Can't you see the purity in my eyes. I am your mother. I carried you in my womb for 9 months.

Vaishnav : no ! You guys are lying .

Vaishnav shot adarsh.

......

Mahitha : no !!! 

Mahitha woke up from her sleep because of a nightmare. Adarsh who is in the balcony came inside because of her scream.

Adarsh : mahi ! What happened ?

Mahitha : nightmare ! 

Adarsh hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. 

Adarsh : it's ok. It's just a nightmare. Go to sleep.

Mahitha : I am not feeling like sleeping. What are you doing in the balcony ? Aren't you sleepy ?

Adarsh : no ! 

Mahitha hugged him tightly. 

Mahitha : i hope everything will be alright soon.

Adarsh nodded.

...........

Vaishnav woke up from his sleep in the midnight as he heard some strange noises. He opened the balcony door and stared at the palace. He got an urge to visit the palace again. But his focus fell on the book which is placed on the table near the TV. As he went near the book he realised that it is a diary. He read the name of the owner only to know that it belongs mitravinda devi. He is staying in the same room in which mitra stayed previously. He thought of giving it to kiara in the morning and he came back to his bed. He tossed on the bed for a while but he is not getting sleep. He thought of reading that diary. He know that it is inappropriate to read someone's diary but he is unable to stop himself from reading it. He opened the first page. It was written on 1st January. And she is addressing about her day to her father. He flipped few pages and few pages are addressed to her mother.

January 1st , 

Dear nanna ! 

After a long time i got some good sleep today. Last year was extremely hard for me. The whole year I struggled a lot to adjust my professional outlook and my equation with arnav. I am hope he will realise his mistake and get back to me. It's really hard for me to stay away from him when he is not far away from me. Yesterday sharada aunty gave a gift to me. It' is a pair of diamond studded bangles. They are extremely beautiful. I wonder what gift you would have given to me if you are with me. I don't know why you aren't meeting me but meeting arnav frequently. Don't you think that your daughter is enough worthy to know your secrets. 

January 2nd ,

Dear nanna ! 

Today i got a letter from one of the biggest industrialists of our country. He wants me to take up the project of his new headquarters construction. That would help me climb one more step in my career. 

As Vaishnav is engrossed in reading the diary he heard a knock on his door. He opened it only to find that strange lady whom they met in the morning.

Vaishnav : what are you doing here ?

That lady : I am here to talk with you sir ! 

Vaishnav didn't understand how to react. He asked her to get inside. He directed her to the couch . She sat there. He offered some water to her.

That lady : where is your wife ? 

Vaishnav : she is with her mother.

That lady : actually I have to tell you something important which is really important sir.

Vaishnav : what's that  ma'am ?

That lady : I am ishitha's aunt. Her father's blood sister.

Vaishnav : what ?

That lady : yes ! I don't want to acknowledge myself as that criminal's sister. That's the reason why i left silently.

Vaishnav : please explain me properly ! Why i am supposed to believe you ?

Vaishnav is clear that she is related to ishitha's family but he didn't understand why she is calling her own brother as a criminal. Ishitha is aware of her brother's wrong deeds. But she will never acknowledge him as a criminal. Atleast in-front of him.

That lady : I am promising on the god. That's the truth. When my brother left our house I was in Bengaluru. I was studying there.Later i came to know that he left our house because my father got to know about his illegal activities and threatened him that he will call police. Basically my brother is not a bad person. He got influenced because of a bastard called mohan. He pushed my father hardly as he tried to stop him. My father's head got hit to the wall and he is bedridden . By seeing my father's condition even my mother's health got worse. After few years my mother was dead. I got married to a person whom she choose before dying. Everything was going fine but after few months i came to know that his friend mohan is much more than what i have imagined. He cheated his best friend Adarsh and snatched everything from him. Even his child.

Vaishnav who is gritting his teeth with anger as this lady is bashing her father became fragile all of sudden. But the lady kept on continuing as she is not aware of what Vaishnav is going through at this moment.

That lady : he kidnapped adarsh's child and made him his henchmen in the name of being a foster father. He safeguarded his sons from all these illegal activities and exposed adarsh's son to all of his rivals. That lad is stupid enough to do whatever Mohan says. If you know that lad at least give him some hints about what he is going through. Do you know him son ?

Vaishnav is perplexed at this moment. He didn't understand if he is supposed to believe her or not . He felt like his world is shattered.

............

How's the chapter ?