5

Amara zealand

I sung a song as I got ready for the day but I heard my door open and close making me stop and turn off my music.

"Mila?" I yelled out as I pulled up my leggings and went to walk out my room but was met with Nico.

His brown eyes snapped to mine and I quickly backed away. "Nico, get out." I quietly said and he shook his head and approached me.

"Get away." I said as my back bumped into the wall. His brown eyes showed no emotion, just pure evilness.

He grabbed my throat cutting off my airway making me go into shock. He's never placed his hands on me. I held onto his forearm tightly as tears filed my eyes.

"Stop." I barley can get out as he lifted me up off my feet making me cry out. Breathing became harder as I sobbed for him to put me down.

He quickly dropped me and I immediately fell to the floor and coughed up. I sobbed as he grabbed me by my hair and tossed me across the room to where my back landed on the edge of my couch making me sob in pain.

"Stop." I weakly said as I held onto my back. "You cheating bitch. I didn't tell you to go out with random men did I?" He growled out as his nose flared up and down.

"Did I!" He screamed out and I quickly shook my head no. I was in extreme pain, pain that I couldn't even describe.

"I don't want to see you with him again." He spat before slapping me causing me to fall out. He stormed out my home and slammed the door behind him.

-

"He came to your house and placed hands on you?" Mila whispered and I nodded slightly still shooken up.

I grabbed a wet wipe and wiped my make off from my neck showing my bruised neck. "Mar. Cmere." Zade spoke making me cover my neck and look down.

"I'm working right now can it wait?" I asked quietly and he shook his head as I glanced up at him.

"'Mar." He sternly said and I quickly walked around the counter with my head lowered and exited outside.

"Yes Zade?" I asked quietly as I looked down not wanting my neck to be exposed. He gently lifted my head up and his eyes quickly dropped to my neck.

"Amara, who did this." He spat and gently grabbed my chin to look at my neck. "It's nothing, I'm fine." I quietly said as I looked away from him.

"Look at me dammit. Who did this to you?" He bc raised his voice and I shook my head and bursted into tears.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed in his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"He hurt me." I sobbed as he held onto my waist. "Baby, who?" Zade asked as he pulled my head away from his chest.

"My ex. He came inside my apartment and chocked me out. Threw me across the room making my back hit the wall..." I sobbed and pulled away to turn around and lift up my shirt revealing the purplish Bruise on my lower back.

He quickly turned me around and cupped my cheeks. I buried my face into his chest. I felt so safe around him.

He kissed the top of my head. "He will pay, bambina." He whispered in my ear and held me tight.