26

Zade de capri

I walked inside the coffee shop and looked around for Gloria. Her short figure came walking towards to take my order.

"Pretty boy, amara isn't here. She hasn't showed up lately." She said with a slight frown.

I can tell she really cared about Amara. "I know I came here asking you a question." I stated and she hummed.

I pulled out the red velvet box and opened it revealing the oval shaped diamond cut center stone of 1.59 carat with mar quite cut stones of 0.46ct.

It was so beautiful, it was perfect for her.

"I know Amara doesn't have any family but I thought you would be a good person to ask. Amara finds you as a mother figure so to get your permission can I marry Amara?" I asked hesitantly and Gloria nodded her head as she started to tear up.

I chuckled as she walked over to me to give me a hug. "Take care of her please." She whispered in my ear.

"She's in good hands Gloria." I gave a smile as she pulled away. "Would you like to see our daughter?" I asked and she gasped.

"You both had a child?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Yes ma'am. Aria, 5 months." I gave a smile and showed her photos of aria sleeping and awake.

"Aw, she looks just like Amara but she has similar hair color like yours." Gloria softly said and I nodded my head.

"I know, they're practically twins." I smiled before closing my phone.

Flash back over

I watched as she got ready. She already slipped on a black dress that hugged her skin perfectly. She placed on mascara and blush.

"Baby." I softly said and she ignored me from still being mad that I didn't let her finish yesterday.

She glanced over at me as she grabbed her foundation and slabbed a big amount over my marks making me lower my eyes.

I stormed over to her and spinned her around. I grabbed her throat gently and tilt her head back.

"Amara, this game your playing is dangerous. Real dangerous." I gritted and she shrugged and dug her nails in my skin.

I let her go and shook my head. "Guess we're being single tonight." I sternly said and she turned to me with a arched eyebrow.

I straighten out my  suit and unbutton some of my shirt buttons so my chain can be revealed. I slipped on gold rings before turning on my heels to face the door.

I watched as she fluffed out her puff before standing up to walk to the door. I walked behind her and clamped my hands around her waist.

I walked her around to her vanity and grabbed a makeup wipe to remove the makeup from her neck.

"You embrace these goddamn marks. I gave them to you... your baby daddy." I gritted in her ear as I pressed against her making her moan.

"Okay?" I muttered and she nodded her head but turned around to face me. "Go out acting like your single, I will fucking cut your dick off. Fuck with me." She stated as she grabbed my collar.