22

Amara zealand

I stared at zades defined tattooed back as he slept peacefully with the duvet covering his lower half.

Last night was very much so needed. I'm still sore.

I walked out our room and went to check up on aria who was already up sucking on her thumb. "Hi mommy's baby." I whispered and she quickly took her thumb out of her mouth and spluttered.

"Hush munckin." I whispered and picked her to change her diaper. I changed her diaper and went to pick out her outfit.

I chose a pink onesie with a pink flower headband. After I changed and cleaned her I sat down on the rocking chair and went to feed her.

Just as she latched on Zade opened the door and yawned. He placed on some clothes, don't worry.

"Hey babe, want me to cook breakfast?" He rasped as he approached us. I hummed a yes as he kissed my lips.

He pulled away and He kissed aria forehead gently before walking out the room.

-

Aria was upstairs sleep. After I fed her she immediately went to sleep. I made sure to keep the baby monitor close to us as I ate the food Zade made.

"Baby, I have something to say but you can't get mad." He softly said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Depends." I lowly said as I took small bites of the pancakes. I looked up at him through my lashes to see him staring down at me.

"I have to go to Greece, to handle business." He stated and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Handle business? Like what?" I asked as I placed down my fork and clamped my hands together.

He looked down and ate his pancakes. "Okay, tell me when you trust me enough." I gave a forced smile and walked upstairs to check up on aria.

"I do trust you." He stated as he followed me up the stairs. I scoffed and hummed, "yeah, mhm."

He grabbed my waist tightly and stopped me from continuing. "Stop." He whispered in my ear.

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes. "It doesn't even matter anymore okay zae? I started my period today and I'm not in the mood." I bluntly said.

"It does matter because I'm going alone. To finish what I've started. I want my revenge and I'm going to get it." He whispered in my ear before rubbing my belly.

"Okay Zade. Me and aria is going to be fine." I softly said and closed my eyes. He sucked his teeth before tickling my sides making me squeal out.

He tickled me as he kissed on my neck making me laugh out. "I want to get your permission though, do you really want me to go?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I just got home, got you back fully." I softly said and he kissed the top of my head. "Then it is risky but I will have to take you both." He said and I looked down.

"But what happens if something goes wrong?" I ask and he hummed. "Nothing is going to go wrong because your with me. Also, I don't want you out my sight so I'm bringing you and our baby girl." He whispered before pressing himself against me making me gasp from feeling his hard.