12

Zade de capri

Last night amaras juices were amazing on my face and on tongue. Her sweet fat pussy suffocating my mouth was heavenly.

I groaned and fluttered my eyes open to see amara looking up at me as she rested her chin on my chest.

"Watching me sleep? Weirdo." I rasped and she giggled softly. "Well you like this weirdo." She stated and I nodded my head before kissing her forehead.

"I do." I softly said before leaning in to kiss her but she dodged my kiss. "Morning breath." She quickly said and went to get up but I quickly held onto her waist tightly to where she couldn't move.

"I'm a man baby, that's not stopping me. Kiss me." I stated sternly and she quickly smashed her lips onto mine.

She moaned as I connected my hands to her ass and squeezed her bare ass cheeks. A knock came from my door making her slowly pull away.

I groaned in annoyance, "what!" I yelled out as Amara placed kisses on my chest. "Ma and pa are coming, turns out they got stuck in traffic last night. They are on their way idiot!" Hades yelled out making Amara look me in my eyes.

"Okay." I yelled back and rested my head back. "Baby, I have nothing to wear. I have to go back to my place real quick." She stammered and I shook my head as she got off my lap.

"Baby." I whined wanting her on my lap. "No, I  have to go get ready. I can't just look ratchet." She spat and got off the bed.

I groaned and stood up to walk to my closet revealing all the clothes I bought her. I knew she was going to stay over sooner or later so I bought some clothes that she was looking at online and bought them.

"Cmere." I gritted out loudly and I instantly heard her sigh and walked over towards me. "Pick." I stated as she looked around my walk in closet amused.

"Wait. Are these other women clothes?" She spat and turned to face me. "Come on mar, I wouldn't place you in used clothes. You deserve fresh ones." I softly said and she smiled before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver." She said as she turned around and looked around at the different selections.

-

"Brother I don't know how you bagged her. She's way to beautiful." Hades stated before sipping on a small shot of whiskey.

It's early in the morning and he's already getting his drinking started. I slapped the back of his neck, "dont worry about me and amaras relationship, worry about you being sober when pa and ma come." I spat as heels echoed coming from my marble staircase.

Amara came into view making me lower my eyes from her beautiful sight. Her hair slicked back in a fluffy ponytail, or a puff she calls it. She wore a black tube top with jeans that hugged her lower figure perfectly but towards the end it became looser.

She wore the red bottoms that I gifted her. She looks stunning. "How do I look?" She asked. "Beau-"

"Shut your goddamn mouth. She was asking me not you." I spat and quickly opened my arms for her.

"You look so, so beautiful." I softly said with a smile. "Thank you, handsome." She kissed my forehead before sitting on my lap just as a knock landed on my front door.