16

Amara zealand

4 weeks later

"Oh Zade!" I moaned out as I held onto the shower glass as he pounded into me. He grabbed my throat and pulled me back making me close my eyes in pleasure.

"You like when I fuck this pussy? Raw?" He growled out in my ear. I shook my head yes. "Yes!" I screamed out as my hands slid down the foggy glass.

"Shit." He grunted out as his thrust became sloppier. My moans matched his grunts. His hold around my waist tighten as he dumped his load inside of me.

He whimpered in my ear as my breath fogged the glass. "Shit." I whispered as he slowly removed himself out of me leaving me empty and not full.

He slapped my ass making me mutter as my body jerked. "Love filling your tight pussy." He stated as I slowly faced him and pressed my back against the glass.

My eyes verted to his dick that was covered in my cream. His dick was still standing tall.

I ran my fingers through my hair, "I have to get ready for work." I rasped before turning on the water.

"I wanted to take you out." He said as he started to wash my back. "You still can but you're not stopping me from getting money." I said before giggling.

"I can provide for both of us. I mean you already brought your things here why not stay at home?" He said as he washed my back off.

"Because I like working for mine." I said glancing back at him to see him already looking down at me.

He kissed the top of my head before washing off his body.

-

"Hey Gloria where's mila?" I asked as I walked in to see her making drinks. "She hasn't been showing up to work at all." Gloria said before shrugging.

I hope she's okay and didn't do anything stupid. "That's not like her. Is it okay if I check in on her really quickly?" I asked Gloria and giving a fake smile.

She looked over at me before sighing and nodding her head. "Thank you." I practically squealed out before stepping outside to ring Mila.

She answered on the last ring, "hey, where are you? Gloria's taking after your shift." I said as I leaned on the brick wall.

"I'm 5 months pregnant Mar." she announced and I gasped. "Cut the shit! Your are?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes! Your going to be a aunty." She happily said and I squealed. "Congrats." I happily said before I saw Gianna walking towards me.

"Oh hell no. I'm going to have to call you back and again congrats." I softly said before hanging up.

"Some one is obsessed." I spat as Gianna stopped right infront of me. "If it isn't the bitch who stole my man."

I scoffed and squinted my eyes, "I'm to grown to be arguing over a man who doesn't want you. Stop being delusional and open your big bug eyes and realize he doesn't want you." I raised my voice and she scoffed.

"Your the one who's delusional and immature thinking he really likes you. All he wants is your pussy and that's all." Gianna spat.