Epilogue

Amara zealand

5 years later

"Aria honey, no running inside the house." I slightly yelled out as I held onto my 3 year old son Zane.

Zane looks dead on Zade, why do you think I named him Zane. His brown hair, his grey eyes that matched his fathers, his tan complexion.

Hell I even thought I wasn't his mother even though I birthed him.

Aria is my twin, has my stubborn attitude but she is well behaved. When she wants to be. She only behaves when Zade is around but when he's not she runs me to death.

Arias hair has grown so long to the point it's down her back. She's only 5 in a half and have inches.

I don't place no heat on her hair, I love her natural curls.

I plated their macaroni and cheese on their plates and sat them down on the table. I gently placed Zane in his high chair and went to grab aria.

"Come on, time to eat." I softly said and went to pick her up but she whined. "Mama! I wasn't done watching!" She stated as she wiggled out my hold and sat on the couch.

I sighed and placed my hands on my hips. "Don't eat fine. Pick up your toys." I demanded and she shook her head no.

"Do you want to be on timeout?" I warned sternly and she sighed and went to pick up her toys.

"I wish papa was here. He's not a meanie like you." Aria spat coldly making me furrow my eyebrows.

That actually hurt... having my own daughter who I partially raised myself when she was a infant.

I wiped my tears and turned around to be bumped into a hard chest. I acted like nothing happened and I was fine so I wouldn't get Zade concern.

"Hey, aria." He softly said as I brushed past him. "Papa!" She screamed out as I went to spoon feed Zane his macaroni.

He ate off the spoon sloppily and gave me a smile that showed his 2 bottom teeth growing in and his top tooth.

Aria came running over to me and gave me a big hug making me look down at her. "I'm sorry mama for disobeying and being rude. Me apologize, do you forgive me?" Her big brown eyes looked up at me as she pouted.

I glanced over at Zade who leaned on the stair case as his grey eyes pierced on me. "Of course I forgive you come give me kisses." I softly said and kissed her all over.

-

"I don't know how the hell you do it. They listen to you! Hell I pushed both of them out for hours and all you did was cum in me for 12 seconds." I huffed out and crossed my arms over my chest as he drove the Paris streets.

Oh we moved to Paris, so does his parents so we can have some time to ourselves. Like now.

He chuckled as he gripped my thigh. "Because baby sometimes you have to be patient. You can't let them work you, show them who's the boss. Like I do, aria talked back to me once and never again. I told her that she will be in time out for years if she talked back to me." He stated and I laughed.