20

Zade de capri

I hung up once Derrick came inside the meeting room. I laid out hundreds of guns. "I want Gianna family dead... I want Gianna to myself." I gritted before my phone dinged.

I took out my phone to see two image coming from Amara. I opened it revealing one of her baby bump and then the next of her in a pink laced set.

I instantly felt myself harden. I placed my phone in my sides pocket before pulling out the clips to my guns as Derrick grabbed 2 guns.

My gaurds grabbed guns before doing what they were told. Hunting down Gianna's family one by one.

Derrick dabbed me up before leaving. I quickly closed the door and locked it so I could return something back to Amara.

I unbuckled my pants as I sat down. I whipped out my harden dick and sent her a picture. I placed my self back inside my pants and buckled my belt back.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket as I grabbed the gun off my table and checked the clip.

I closed the clip back and cocked the gun before unlocking my door and closing it behind me.

We can play this game Gianna.

-
I sat in my car looking at Gianna's parents dancing in their house. Gaurds surrounded their house making me suck my teeth.

They carried small guns. How pathetic. I rolled down my window and whistled to get their attention.

They looked my direction as I held onto my silencer. "Sir you can't-" I shot him right in the middle of his eyes making his body fall instantly.

The other guard looked terrified. He had to be around... 27?

I opened my car door as his hands trembled as he pointed his pistol at me. "My wife can't even work with this small ass pistol." I scoffed and shot him right in his head making his blood splatter on my face.

I wiped my face and approached the black gates. Just as they opened my phone buzzed making me roll my eyes and grab my phone.

Amara was calling. I answered, "baby, I think something's wrong. I think I might be in labor." She breathlessly said making me curse under my breath and walk back to my car.

-

I opened the door and quickly wiped the blood off my face and hands. I didn't have no time to clean up since I rushed over here.

"Baby!" I yelled out as I skipped 3 stairs at a time. I opened our door seeing Amara standing smiling making me furrow my eyebrows.

She glanced over to the bathroom and quickly looked back at me. I pulled out my gun and approached the bathroom to see Gianna sitting on the bathtub with a knife.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I gritted out and quickly pistol whipped her. The side of her head hit the black marble making her whine out.

"Answer me bitch," I bluntly said as I cocked my gun and pointed at her head. "Because I will shoot you between your fucking eyes." I lowly said.

"That should be my baby, so if I can't get that neither can she." Gianna spat before I felt a sharp pain stab in my left thigh.