A Resin Statue.

... I THINK IT ALL STARTED... LAST NIGHT...

It was a peaceful night in the pirate's cove, where nothing but music could be heard as the wind blows, making it a perfect atmosphere for those who prefer a calm place.

Meanwhile, a paper was flowing along with the wind, and a specific resin statue was playing the violin. It wasn't until the same paper landed on the said-so statue's face that the music ended.

Karl pulled the paper away from his face.

"Who dares to interrupt a Sonata number one in G minor?" Questions Karl, as Arma, who was next to his lap looks up in curiosity.
"Or... What, for that matter." He mumbled.

Arma flew and sets herself on his shoulder as if she wanted to see what was on the paper.
On paper, it was told there was a free wish.

"Ahaha... A free wish on a wishing machine!?"
Exclaimed Karl. "Yeah, sure... And I'm a freaking shark." Said the resin statue in a mocking tone. It wasn't until Arma poked the paper.
"What is it, Arma?" Asked Karl. He then flipped the paper around so he could see the back.
"Ooh, wait, It's a fighting tournament! I thought those were forbidden nowadays!" He stood up and raised the paper while Arma flew  behind him before perching on his head

"Do you know what that means?" Asked Karl to his pet(?) Raven. He then laughed before saying: "Yes, that's right! And if that wishing machine is real...Perhaps..." He turned around to look at his raven.
______________________________________

Somewhere else around the amusement park, another one of those moving statues was staring at the moon. The skulls beneath him started clacking, notifying the said smaller statue that someone was there. Mr.Jack looked down at the skulls muttering a small "Eh?" Before asking, "Whoa... What's wrong, guys? Looks like you've seen a..." He looked up, and his eyes slightly widened at the view.

There was a shadow, standing on one of the nearby merchandise's roof. They jumped up, landing infront of the short statue. The 'shadow' was revealed to be Karl. That obviously caught Mr.Jack off-guard, which made him fall of the little mountains of skulls he was on milliseconds ago.

Karl walked over to him, grabbed him by the hem of his hat before setting him back on his feet. "Hey, Mr.Derippe, howzzit going?" Innocently asked Karl, but didn't even let Jackie answer. "Let me get straight to the point, because time is short. I need to borrow a mode of transportation ; something that flies, preferably."

Mr.Jack blinked, "... That... Flies?" He rose an eyebrow. "...What do you..."

"I need to get to the outside."

"... Why would you want to?"

"Because I fell in love and I'm gonna get married, now, get me a flying creature." Based on the tone of his voice, he was slightly annoyed.

"... In love?" Jack repeated. Hr then chuckled to himself. "Would the lucky girl be a human..?" Questioned Mr.Derippe. "... I wonder..." This question all alone provoked Karl. Which left him no choice.

Karl's left eye twitched. "Just give me something to get outta here, or I'll break that only arm of yours." Threatened Karl.

Jack's eye widened, and he furrowed his eyebrows. He then shook his head,
"... I don't want any trouble with pirates... There's a dragon... In the second floor..."

"I knew you'd cooperate, Jackie." said Karl as he began walking, without forgetting to give Jsck a innocent pat, as if he didn't treathened him couple seconds ago.

"... You know you won't--"

"I'll miss you too, bye-bye!" Dismissed Karl.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"...O... Fortuna..."